Chapter- 17

There is a festival going on and we thought of throwing a little party at our home as all there work is also close for that day. Boys invited there friends for that little party we held in our house.

As I am getting prepared for the party and also I forgot to mention it earlier that it will held at night. And I am really excited for that. I cooked food for the guests that gonna come for today and as I was helped by Jin and Yoongi to do all the things that's needed for today's party.

Its almost night time as I can't control my excitement for the party that I am marching back and fourth for nothing. This has bern noticed by the boys and they tried to make me feel better. And there trying to making me feel better is kinda insane, as Jin came to me and pulled my hand and took me at the kitchen saying he needs some help. As we reached at the kitchen land, he pulled me closer to him and started kissing my neck. I told you earlier they are kinda insane, it not that I am complaining tho. But its not right all the time as you know some of them gets really jealous sometimes.

I tried to pull him away as I know now that the other boys will start to get jealous and if any of them spot this happening in kitchen either they will not talk to me for rest of the party or they will act like they are angry with me. I mean I am in such danger right now seriously. So I tried to push him away from me but his grip in me is so hard that I can not move a single bit of him from me.

"Let me go Jin, others will see us like this", I said to him
"Let them be", saying that he started to moving his hand here and there to my body. So I tried in other way.
"Guests will arrive anytime soon", I tried again.
"Hmm", he only hummed me.
"Jinnnn", I called his name up. He looked up at me and gave me a peck and let go of me finally.

We all prepared for the little party we have arranged and were just sitting and talking with each other. Meanwhile I felt Jimin put his hand on top of my right thigh but when I looked at him, he's busy talking with Tae. I didn't gave importance to what he just did but after few seconds later he started rubbing where he put his hand earlier and then gave a squeeze to my thigh. I again looked at him but he's still talking with Tae, as he's not doing any kind of response I thought that he just being a bit impatience as for today, is the where we get to spend time with each other.

After few hours later the guests arrived and we all started talking, eating food and spending time with all the guests. We became so engaged with the guests and like that the time went by and it almost is really late at night, so they started to live one by one, and finally all left.

I really enjoyed today with all of them.

Suddenly Jimin took my hand and pulled me towards his room he doesn't even waited to let me say good night to the others. I really can't understand any them sometimes, truly. Each of them act differently, I swear.

"What is wrong with you? You should have atleast let me say good night to them?", I said bit angry.

That made his face fall and he let go of my hand and quietly entered to the bathroom. Then I realized I said it a bit harshly towards him. When he about to close the bathroom door I ran and stopped him closing the door. He got bit confused of my sudden action.

"Are you gonna shower?", I asked.
"Yes"
"Can I join you?", I asked. Hearing that his face again lit up.
"Yeah", he replied throwing a smirk towards me. I smirked him back and entered the bathroom with him together and closed the door behind us.

As soon as the door is closed, Jimin started kissing me, he is kissing me like as if he stop kissing me I will disappear. We trailed our kiss towards the shower and in the way we both stripped each others clothes and Jimin opened the knob up of the shower and as the water hit to our body I stiffed a little for the sudden contact of the water. That made Jimin to hold me really close to him as I can feel my breasts are literally squeezed with his chest.

He lowered his hand and touched my butt and squeezed it. He moved towards my necks and kissed them.  We both make out under the shower like an hour or so. As we didn't take clothes with us inside so we both came outside naked, then we dried up and I wore one of his shirt as I was not wearing any bra so he can see through me. After wearing that when I turned around he spotted that and you woun't believe what he did, his eyes got stuck in there... ah! Men!

"Hello", I moved my hand infront of his eyes and he looked up at me.
"Uh..... what?", he asked while blinking his eyes.
"Where are you looking at? You are behaving like you have never seen them before", I said while making a smirking face.
"Yeah... but..", he tried to say something but couldn't.
"But what? Ah! Jimin come lets sleep, I am tired", I said him making annoyed face and with a puppy voice.
"Ye-yeah", he said still stammering, as he was again looking there. Wow! Men will be men!

_______________________________________
A/N-

Shower with Jimin huh? 😏
Armys how have you been after this?
Okay? Or not ok?😄
[Let me know in the comments]

Well...
Singing off,
Abanti Paul💜