Chapter- 22

Taehyung POV

"Welcome home Y/N", we all shouted sang to her as she was smiling at our little welcoming song that we prepared for her.

Jimin made her sit to a chair as she's still weak from her previous event that took place recently.

"So? Y/N how are you feeling now?" asked Jungkook.

"I am feeling...good."

"Y/N! No not actually only Y/N but also others, I have an announcement to make", to my words everyone concentrated towards me, even Jin hyung who was standing at the very corner of the room and watching us.

"I want to...ummm....", I paused a bit and scratched my chin. [A/N- like how he scratches his chin or touches his lips in a hot way... and recently he said its his habit. I swear tae its your really hot habit, i like it😌. Okay I should stop here. Enjoy the story guys😘]

 Enjoy the story guys😘]

"I want toooo....", I paused again.

"I actually want too...um..."

"You want to whaaaat....??", Yoongi hyung yelled by getting frustrated.

"Ah! Yes! I actually want too say that... um...", I again did the same thing as I actually wanted to make the atmosphere lighten up that's why I was doing that. And that worked as other boys came towards me and some started to slap me and few started to kick me. And on the other hand I noticed that Y/N was laughing out loud at that hilarious and chaotic sight.

"O-okay okay stop! I am saying... stop! I am telling okay", after hearing that they stopped hitting me.

"So...umm..."

"Again Taehyung", Hobi hyung yelled.

"Tae if you start it again I don't know about others but I will kill you for sure", saying that Jimin came towards me raising his right hand up to hit me.

"No no... I will tell wait.. wait.."

"Okay..."

"So.."

"I.."

"Was"

"Thinking..."

"Taehyung say it faster....", said Namjoon hyung now totally irritated by my behaviour.

And Y/N on the other hand still laughing by holding her stomach.

"Yeah I am telling... have some patience", I said.

"So where I was?", I asked looking at them.

"Thinking", replied Y/N.

"Yes. Thank You Y/N", I nodded her and she nodded me back while still laughing.

"Thinking that", I started.

"Yes. That what hyung?", yelled frustrated Jungkook.

"That"