Chapter- 18

When I woke up at the morning I saw Jimin is not beside me, 'he might have gone to work'.

I have a good mood today, I dunno know why but I feel good and happy. May be because tomorrow night I get to spent the night with Jimin.

I simply get out of my bed and straight went to shower and had one. I dressed in a blue colour floral print dress till my knee and set my hair in a messy bun. I put a bit of lip gloss on my lips and that's how I finished my makeup. I one more time take a look on myself in the mirror and smiled at my reflection and then left the room by dancing and jumping like a lil baby.

I went straight to the kitchen, as all the boys are out for work. As I am alone in the house. I cooked food as I had my food and after that I cooked more for the lunch and kept them in the dining table. I did all other house work and I didn't came to know when the time passed as its almost noon, its time for the boys to come home.

As all the boys came home but except for Jin, who didn't return home yet. I wonder why he had not came home yet. All of us had settled down to had our food, while we were having food the door bell rang as we assumed that its Jin. And yes it is.

I immediately asked him to have lunch with us.
"Come lets eat together. You came at the right moment", saying that I reached up to kiss on his cheeks but he refused that. As that little rejection made me sad, but I didn't showed it on my face.
"Ah! Go get freshen up and lets eat okay go", I said again but he is not moving neither saying anything.
"Are you okay?", I asked.
He again said nothing and went inside his room, after few minutes later he came out of his room.
"Come sit here", I tapped the seat next to me. He looked at the seat then looked up at me and smiled.
"Why are you smiling comeee?", I said again.
"Would you please shut up with your shit?", said Jin. My eyes got wide by his words.
"Hyung what are you saying? Why are you speaking like this to her?", said Jimin.
"Ha! See what did you do to him. He is talking against me. And you are responsible for that, Y/N"
"What did I do?"
"What did you do? You are asking me what did you do? You forced us marring you. You make our lives a living hell. You make us seven friends apart. You having fun with all of us but you only love Jimin. You making me realize that I shouldn't have gone to you house, no actually not that I should have never meet you ever then my life would not become a living hell. Why did you do this to us? Do you know what? The day when that lady gave you that curse about you marring us or else you will die too, you should have...." he paused for a second looking towards me and then the others.

".... you should have actually died, then our lives would have been different. People would have not make us suffer every day. And yes, all of us have to listen all those things just because of you. But they don't tell you anything as because you will get hurt. That's why you should have died after the curse was grunted", he finally finished.

I am already crying at whatever he just said to me.

"Yeah. You are right I should have just died", I said almost whispering.

"No! Y/N listen to me I...", Jungkook started but I didn't listen to him and ran towards Jimin's room and locked myself up.

"Y/N! Y/N stop! I said stop!", said almost all of them but I didn't listen to them and ran inside and locked myself. And sat at the door then I listen to Jin's voice.
"Don't worry she will not die"
"HYUNG", shouted all and continuously keep hitting the room's door from outside.
"I will not die, yes, he's right. NOW PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE, please", I said crying in pain. They left or not I don't know but after that they stopped hitting the door and it became all silent.

The words keep playing simultaneously in my mind that-
"You forced us marring you."
"You make our lives a living hell."
"You having fun with all of us but you only love Jimin."
"Why did you do this to us?"
"you should have actually died"
"That's why you should have died after the curse was grunted"
These things are repeatedly going around my mind, specially, "you should have actually died"
"you should have actually died"
And at one point I got really frustrated and closed my ears thinking that it might help me of not hearing those words repeatedly. But nothing happened.

'He's right, I should have died instead of marring them. I should have just died. Why didn't I die? Why?' While I was thinking this somewhere from my mind came upon that 'Its not late yet you can die now too' and that got stuck in my mind and I got up and went straight to the bathroom and find a blade from Jimin's shaving razor. I came back to the room and thought of writing a letter for them.

Dear boys,
         Jin is right guys, I should have just died when the curse was grunted. I made all of yours lives miserable. I am sorry. If you could then forgive me. Goodbye. I love you all.
                                                     -Y/N

After writing that I thought to myself 'how would I do this?'
After gaining a lot of courage I tried to cut my vain but at first try nothing happened then I tried again and again and again, after trying a lot of times my hand got bloody of cutting my hand a lot times. Finally I took a long breath and tried to cut it deeply and then a stinging pain started and blood started to flow out from my hand, as I fall in the ground making a loud thud. My sight started getting dizzy and dizzy. I could listen faint sounds from outside the door. My eyes were close as I could hear sounds of people beside me talking and shaking me but I can't hear anything what they are saying and slowly everything got silent.

______________________________________
A/N-

So... Y/N... did suicide....😔

Well...
Singing off,
Abanti Paul💜