Chapter- 5

Next morning we all went to college, and as I was confused that Y/N likes Tae or not, so, I am gonna confirm that. So, I decided to meet with Tae and Y/N in the nearby park. So I texted both of them that lets meet at the park after college.

So, after college I headed towards the park and when I reached there I saw Tae and Y/N is already there. As expected Y/N is smiling to Tae while saying something to him. And she seems really happy. I don't know but I still think Y/N likes him. As I called out there name, both of them stared at me in sync.

"Hey, what's up bro? Why did you called us in here?", asked Taehyung.   "I just wanted to hang around with you two, do you guys have any problem with that?", I said flashing an innocent face. I just wanted to figure out that if Y/N likes Tae or not, that's why I planned this up. "Nope, I don't have any problem", said Y/N smiling at me. "I also don't have any problem, and you know I love hanging around with you Jimin-ah", said Tae hitting at my shoulder.

All three of us decided to go in an amusement park and after that we'll go to a restaurant and have some fire noodles, making that plan we three headed towards the amusement park. After we reached there we started riding in different types of rides. At last we ride to roller coaster and I decided to let Tae and Y/N sit together so that I can observe them clearly. As the ride has started, honestly its really scary and I am scared the shit out of it and I decided I would never ever ride a roller coaster ever. By the time I was screaming being scared I also noticed Tae and Y/N, where Y/N is as scared as I am. And Tae was making fun of me and Y/N at the same time. But suddenly I saw Y/N is holding Taehyung's hand tightly and started screaming more.

After the ride, I was little sad and as well as scared. Sad because I saw Y/N holding Tae's hand, I know I am overreacting she might have done that because she was scared but still I was sad and scared because of that scary roller coaster.

"Hey, I want a cotton candy could you please buy me one?", asked Y/N. "Wait here I am bringing.", I said to Y/N. And I went to buy a cotton candy for Y/N. I think she loves cotton candy she became so excited after seeing that. After buying that when I came back at the spot where I last saw both of them they were not over there so I started to search both of them.

After searching for few minutes I heard a giggle from a little far from where I was standing. I headed towards that sound and I saw Tae and Y/N hiding behind a tree and both of them giggling. I went to there direction and tapped Y/N's back and when they saw me there smile dropped. I was not sure but something is really going on between them.

"What are you two doing here?", I asked them. "We trying to do a little fun with you", said Y/N in a sad face. "That's not funny, anyway here's your cotton candy", I said while giving the cotton candy to Y/N. "Lets go get some fire noodles", I said them in an angry face. Saying that I headed out of the amusement park alone. Yes, I am angry what kind of joke is that and on top of that they were giggling and laughing around in the far end of the park standing too close to each other. Now I am done with this experiment thing which I was doing so I decided to asked both of them directly if they like each other or not especially Y/N.

We went to a restaurant and ordered our fire noodle. After few minutes later the order came and we set a rule who ever will drink water first will loose; making that rule we started eating our noodles. After one bite Tae started making faces, he never likes spicy food I know about it that's why I asked him earlier, if he would skip the competition or not. But said he would give it a try. And on the other hand Y/N she is not even making any faces, she literally took 5 minutes to complete the whole fire noodle. I am stunned by seeing; she completed the whole noodle. So the result was clear Y/N won and we both loose.

"Wow, you are so good at eating fire noodles", said Tae, still affected by the fire noodles. "How did you do that?", I asked her. "Haha, I love fire noodles", she said while laughing at us. "Tae go and ask them for some ice cream, till then I am coming from the washroom", I said him and headed towards the washroom.  

I went into the washroom and was thinking about how Y/N loves fire noodles and had finished them so fast.  I am literally stunned, I mean, I can also a handle a bit to them but  anyways. Thinking about that I was going back towards the table where we were sitting, but what I saw is really unbelievable. I can't take that, so I left the restaurant alone.

_______________________________________
A/N-

I hope you guys are happy about the length of this chapter.🤞

But what do you think Jimin saw? 🤔
[Let me know in the comments]

Well then..
Singing off,
Abanti Paul💜