Chapter- 2

Quick Note about Y/N: So, I basically didn't mention how y/n look like. I only added that she is cute and she has dimple on her cheeks. So, whatever you want to imagine how y/n look like you can, that's up to the reader.

_______________________________________

While I was thinking what should I say, Jimin bought me back from my train of thoughts."Y/N, what are you thinking so much? You don't want me to be your friend?", he asked doing a puppy face. "N-no no, I want to be your friend and also I don't know anybody from collage and you are the one I know, I would love to be your friend", I said it in one go. Listening to my answer Jimin became so happy that he started swinging from side to side. I told ya he is really cute. By then I reached to my house, I bade him a goodbye and went inside my house.

Jimin POV

We baded each other a goodbye and she went inside her house. I am heading towards my home thinking about her. She is so cute and when she talks or smile she forms a dimple at her cheeks and that makes her more cuter. When I first bumped with her in the collage I literally fell in love with her at the first sight. She is a lovely girl. And the fact is she said yes to be my friend.

I reached at my house and quickly thought about sharing this news to my friends. I opened our chat group and texted...

 I opened our chat group and texted

After having a chat with my friends I went to bed while thinking about Y/N

Next day to the collage

Y/N POV

Today is the second day of the collage I came early at the collage today unlike tomorrow. Anyway, I was wandering where Jimin is? I think he didn't came yet may be because I came really early today. I was just wandering to the corridor then I heard Jimin calling my name and running towards me from the far end of the corridor. "Hey, Y/N", he said while panting heavily. "Why on earth are you running like that?", I asked him. He just gave me a cute smile and said nothing. "Here, drink some water", I said by handing my water bottle to him. After drinking water he asked me for my number and we exchanged each others numbers then he told me about his other friends who wanted to meet with me. Then the bell rang and we have to leave for our classes. "Oh! After the end of the collage be ready we'll go to meet with them don't forget about it", he told me. "Yeah, I will remember, don't worry", I said. "I'll wait for you here, same place", he said with a happy smile in his face. "Okay bye", I said and we separated and went to our own classes.

_______________________________________
A/N-

Ok guys this is the second chapter, I hoped you like it. And people who are reading please don't be a silent reader. Leave your comments behind. And let me know what do you think about it. Yeah. That's all.

Next chapter coming soon....

Singing off
Abanti Paul💜