Chapter- 14

Taehyung POV

We saw her going towards my room saying 'okay'. "I think she didn't like our decision much", said Jungkook. "No, she thought we choose Tae because of that kiss thing, but its not right", said Jin hyung. "Okay, I'll take care of that, I will talk with her about this", I reassured them. "Fine", said Hobi hyung.

I entered to my room and saw Y/N was not there but I can here a sound of water running coming from the bathroom. So I waited for her to come out, after like few minutes later she came outside. And when she looked at me I can say she was crying that really fell my heart.

"Are you crying Y/N?", I asked her. 
"No', she said.
"Why are you lying?", I asked and pulled her closer to my chest and hugged her.
"We really choose this night with me randomly its not because of that kiss. And do you wanna know how do we picked?", I told her.
She looked up at me for the answer.
"We wrote our names in chit and shuffled it and Jimim picked a random one from there and it came out my name so here I am. Please don't be sad because it hurts", I explained everything to her.
Listening to my explanation she burst out into laugh.

"Woah! What's funny?", I asked, confused.
"No nothing", she replied while smiling.
"No say what's funny?", I asked again.
"You guys are such masterpiece really. I mean who does that. God!", saying that she again burst out into laugh leaving me dumbfounded.
"Okay now enough Y/N", I told her.
"Look at me", I said to her.
She looked at me but she was still laughing and then said,"What?", she questioned.
"I love you Y/N", I finally told her.
When I said that her laugh stopped and she is in total shock.
"Yes. I liked you from the very first day I saw you in that cafe shop. But I controlled myself because of Jimin, that he would get hurt but still he got hurt because of that kiss. I am not saying that what you did was wrong but what I am trying to say is, the day you kissed me Jimin was out there saw everything and he was really hurt. I am sorry, I didn't tell you before that I like you. And I think its too late to tell you now", I told her everything.
At first she seemed little shocked but then she came to me and gave me a little pick in my lips and said,"No, its not late, because its the beginning and now I not only love you but also I love the other six boys equally."
Hearing to what she said made me happy as well as sad because I can't have her alone but I have to share her with others too and I hate that.

"I love you too Mr. Kim Taehyung", she expressed.

But the first question in my mind came is;

'Is she really love me or she is just saying it because she have to love all of us now?'

Clearing my thoughts out I used it as an advantage to make sure that she really love me or not.

I pulled her into my embrace and started kiss her like there is no tomorrow but the fact that I didn't expected about is that she is really kissing me back and it went really passionate.

I instantly unzip her wedding gown and let it fall to the ground and started kissing again, she on the other hand started taking my clothes of first my coat then my shirt off and there we both are half naked and still kissing passionately.

I trailed down towards her neck and started to suck her skin and she desperately leaving soft moans. I gradually unclipped her bra and then slide down her panty and now I see her every bit of the skin and I swear to god she's hot.

Seeing her full naked I can't stop myself anymore, I never felt this attraction to anyone ever before.

I now want to taste every bit of her.

I carried her in bridal style and dropped her on the bed and hovered over her.

I started to give small kisses from her neck and trailed down bit by bit and she on the other hand realising moans after moans. I trailed down to her spot and started licking her. And god damn she tastes good. She left a rhythmic moan from her mouth and that make me smirk, 'that means she's liking it'.