Chapter- 11

Y/N POV

I went home and take my mom away from them to talk to her about what Jimin had told to me.

"Mom I have to tell you something important", I said. "Yes sweety?", she asked. "Mom did you ever heard about your friends son being a psycho or did he did something psychotic ever? Do you know anything?", I asked her. "Who Hyunjin? Why did anything happen?", she asked, tensed. "Yes mom, but at first we have to know about his medical condition. Is he really a psychopath or not?", I told her. "So, What you want me to do sweety?", she asked me.

I told her to somehow asked his mother indirectly about Hyunjin's each and every detail and then tell that to me. She agreed to my plan but still she wanted to know what happened and why I am telling her to do this. I assured her that once we know weather he is really a psychopath or not I will tell her every thing that happened. After that she asked nothing and we hugged each other and we left that place.

The reason why I didn't said my mom what Jimin had said to me earlier at the college washroom is because that day when mom came to my room to ask about what happened to me and I said her a lie, she understood that I had lied to her. So she went to Hyunjin and asked about me.

Flashback

I see my mom left from my room and at that point I was so sad that I wanted to cry for telling a lie to my mother.

Then after few seconds later I went downstairs to bring some water as my water bottle is empty.

From the stairs only I can hear my mom asking Hyunjin about me,"Hyunjin can you tell me what happened to Y/N? My baby from few days acting little off. I don't know what happened to her. I asked her but she told me a lie. Look Hyunjin I am asking you because you both go to college together and you may know something... that's why I am just asking you. Do you know anything?"

"Aunty, actually there is a boy named Jimin who is continuously disturbing her and literally forcing her to love him. I think that's why she must me stressed and little off. And about the lie I think she doesn't want you to get sad or something... may be... you know", he said to mom, hearing his answer what he said to my mom I am in total shock. Because Jimin never forced me to love him. He never ever told me only he loves me and on the other hand I am the one who likes him. What is Hyunjin trying to do, I mean why is he telling a lie to my mother.

After that I heard my mom saying him to take care of me and to make sure that I stay away from Jimin.

End of Flashback

That day when I overheard everything what he said to my mother I kept thinking why did he told a lie to my mom but when Jimin told me about what he said to him. I am also sure enough that what Jimin said is true he really is a psychopath.

And now I have a plan to expose him. I am already onto my plan and I am gonna execute it by myself only. Now the only thing is to know is that, is he really a psycho or not. Or he is doing it on purpose.   

Next day at college I try my best to act normal around him because I don't want to make any mistake so that he would understand my strategy. So I remained as calm and normal as possible.

The vary afternoon when I was at the break as I was sitting alone and having my food as because Hyunjin told me that he got some important work to do so he have to leave. As I was sitting and enjoying my food alone I got a text from an unknown number.

[A quick note about this text: Its showing 'you are friends on facebook' they are not friends its a unknown no

[A quick note about this text: Its showing 'you are friends on facebook' they are not friends its a unknown no. as I said but as I created it with an app so it came up with it. So please ignore that]

I became all nervous and started sweating I couldn't think anything right now. At first I called my mom and it says not-reachable. Then I looked around the canteen to find Jimin but I can't find him anywhere. So I headed alone to my house.

When I reached at my home and opened the front door I saw nobody is there in the living area, so I called out,"Mom! Mom! Mom where are you? Mom!". But no answer came, my heart started pounding very fast. "So here you came babygirl!", a voice came from the background and when I turned around it was Hyunjin. "Wh-what do you want? And where is my mom? What did you do to her?", I said in a very scared and trembling voice. "Awwww... Is my babygirl scared? Haha.. Your mom and my mom went to shopping and you just stepped in my trap babygirl", he replied while taunting me. He just set up a trap for me and I just stepped on it.

"What do you want from me?", I asked while yelling at him. "I want you babygirl", saying that he started stepping towards me while I started moving backwards. "Baby do you know how much I love you and-and I know that you also love me a lot", he is saying still stepping towards me in a slow motion. "I-I don't love you, I love Jimin", I said and a tear fall from my eye. As I was moving backwards I can feel my back just hit to a wall and the psychopath is just in front of me. "JIMIN", he shouted while slapping the wall with his one hand near my face, more tears started to fall from my eyes as fear just absorbed me completely, as I was thinking what this psycho will do with me. He suddenly grabbed my face and said,"I'll make you forget that lover boy Jimin forever" saying that he tried to kiss me but I punched him in his stomach, due to pain he let go of me. Taking that as an advantage I tried to run towards the bathroom but before I could make it he catch me from my back.

"Where are you going babygirl", saying that he held me in a tight grip and me on the other hand trying my best to get rid from his grip. And again he tried to kiss me but when I refused he slapped me at my face and I fall down to the floor tears again stared to fall continuously. "Oh I am so sorry babygirl I didn't mean to slap you. Are you ok? Kiss me it will help you forget Jimin easily. Trust me", saying that he take a grip at my hair and again he tried to kiss me but this time I kicked at his balls and he fell down in pain.

I used it as my advantage and went inside the bathroom and locked myself inside. At first I called my mom but her phone is still saying not reachable, I really don't know why she is not picking my phone. Then I called Jimin after like 2-3 rings later he picked my phone. "J-jimin Jimin come to my home fast that psycho attacked on me please jimin come fast I can't handle him alone, mom is not at house and I can't contact her. Her phone is going not-reachable please Jimin come fast please", I said while crying over the phone. "Okay I am coming with the other boy I am coming and try to be safe", saying that he hanged my phone.

By then I can hear Hyunjin is trying to break the bathroom door. While I am just standing at the corner of the bathroom and still trying on my mom's number. After few minutes later he finally broke the bathroom door. "Babygirl why did you do that to me? Huh? Now you have to pay for that", saying that he held on my hair and bought me out of the bathroom and make me sit at the couch. Then he tried to harass me, as I started to search for a tool to hit him. And then I found a vase and hit him with that in his head and he fainted and fall down at the ground.

_______________________________________
A/N-

So, what do you think about this chapter?
[Let me known at the comments]

I literally am writing this at 3:00 am. ANYWAYS. Enjoy.

Well...
Singing off,
Abanti Paul💜