Chapter- 23

The night at the party~

Y/N Pov

Today as decided Taetae kept a party for me, "as a welcoming party".

As you all know he sometimes acts like a kiddo. And I like that part of him.

I am currently getting ready for the party.

Taehyung wants me to look good for today's party as he gonna call some of his colleagues.

Everybody is taking good care of me after I came from hospital.

Now-a-days I am missing my mother a lot, may be because of this incident took place. I really want to hug her and cry a lot and share all the things that I have kept to myself for this long.

Mothers always play a very important role in your life.

And you don't understand the important of that role until it exit from your life.

Anyways, *whipped a tear from eyes*
I might be talking about too emotional things.

"You ready baby girl?", suddenly Jungkook opened the door and asked.

For few seconds I looked at him like a dumb child then I shook my head up and down as a 'yes'. Jungkook at my wired behaviour smiled at me and entered completely inside the room.

"You look cute, baby girl", Jungkook said while pinching my cheek.

And now-a-days I have noticed that JK is calling me 'baby girl' a lot, I didn't cracked the reason behind it yet.

"So! Is the party started?", I asked him.

"Nope, not yet", he replied.

"You ready?", I asked again in a baby voice.

He at first bite his lower lip and then answered with a 'yes'.

"Ok. And others?", I asked again but now in my normal voice.

"Yeah...may be", he replied but seemed a bit confused.

"Okay. Cool", I said in a understanding tone.

I looked at the mirror for the last time if I have missed something in my make up. After looking at the mirror twice and thrice I realized I am perfectly ready for the party.

After checking out myself alot of times, I turned towards Jungkook. And caught him staring at me.

"What?", I asked him.

"Nothing", he replied, still staring at me.

"Nothing? Then why are you staring at me?", I asked him, while raising my left eyebrow up.

"Why? I can't stare at my beautiful wife?", he replied me with another bunch of question.

"Um... I didn't said that..", I said, as I got nervous by his question.

"Okay. Now stop staring at me.", I said, yet nervous or should I say shy.

I can feel jungkook coming towards me and when I turned towards him, I saw his face right infront of me, may be just few inches away.

"Wha-what are you doing Ju-jungkook?", suddenly I started stammering.

He smiled at me, seeing me stammer. He still didn't took his eyes off of me. His stare feels like he's staring right through my soul. Its so intense.

"Jun-jungkook. Why are you-", he put his index finger on my lips and stopped me in the mid sentence.

"Don't talk, baby girl", now for some days I noticed he being calling me that.