Chapter- 24

"Who's there?", I called out for the person.

Immediately some dark figure walked away from that corner.

Curiosity hited me; I followed along with the dark figure, trying to figure out where the dark figure went to.

While following that figure, at a point I saw that the figure disappeared suddenly, then when I realized that I am at the backyard of our house where normally people doesn't come and at this point I started to panic.

I tried to leave the place when some deep male voice called my name out, in rather a whisper.

"Y/N", I stopped at my track as my legs started to tremble and my brain froze at that very voice.

I waited there for few seconds and when I came back to my senses, as I tried to get out from that place again.

That voice again called my name in the similar way but now a little closer from where I was standing.

Until now I was facing back towards where the sound was coming from.

I slowly and steadily turned around to find out who is it. After I turned around I saw nothing but darkness. I got confused, so I turned and was about to leave the place.

"Y/N, where are you going leaving me alone in here?", that voice speak up.
"Wh-who a-are you? Wha-what do you wa-want fr-fr-from m-me?", I started to stammer as I got scared.
"I missed you a lot baby...a lot", that voice spoke up almost like a whisper.

At that point I came up with a idea, I took out my phone from my pocket and press on the emergency call, in where Taehyung's number is saved and then continue talking with that creepy male voice.

"Who are you a-and why d-did you bring me at the back of the hous-house", I cleverly told my location so that Tae can understand where am I.

Taehyung POV 

During party was going on I saw Y/N at the food area so I went to meet some of my office friends.

But after few minutes later when I came to the food area to grabe some drinks, Y/N was nowhere near the food counter. At first I thought she might be busy in gossiping somewhere but after scanning the place where other women's are I couldn't find her anywhere, as I started to panic a little bit, still I scanned the whole area where there is more people but she is nowhere. 'She might be inside the house' I thought to myself, that's why I went inside the house but she was not there too, I also checked all the rooms but she is nowhere to be found. 'Where did she go?' I thought, my panic mode started to increase.

'She is still very much weak. Where did she go at this point?' I thought to myself.

I called other boys and asked them about her but they also didn't saw her anywhere.

"What do you mean she is nowhere in this party?", asked Jimin, worried.
"I have no idea. Let me call her", saying that I took my phone out from my pocket and was about to dial Y/N's number then only her name popped out, where she is calling me. I answered the call immediately and put the phone in speaker, but before I could ask her anything I could hear her saying-
"Who are you a-and why d-did you bring me at the back of the hous-house"

All the other boys heard that and all of us looked at each other before speaking, "Who took her at the back of the house? What is she taking about? What is happening?", Yoongi hyung started to ask a ton of questions.

"I will tell you everything but before that, we have to inform to police", I said.
"I already did that. They are on there way", Jin hyung informed me.
"Good", I said.
"Wait but what is happening? Can anyone tell me that?", asked Jungkook.
"I will tell you all everything but before that we have to go where Y/N is, okay. Jungkook and Jimin listen to me carefully both of you will go at the back side of the house and stay with Y/N, until me and Jin hyung make sure police has surrounded the whole house. Okay?", I explained them everything about what they have to do.
"Okay", both of them said in a sync.
"Now go", I said.

After they left, I instructed the other three boys to attend the party so that if any people won't suspect anything about our plan. As my instruction all three of them went to attend the guests to the on going party.

Time Skips~

Cops arrived in casual wear so that nobody could suspect that they are actually cops.

We interacted with police and made them understand everything and they told us the plan about how they will catch the culprit. So, the plan was,

"We will capture the whole backyard and as well as we will make sure to keep some of the other cop members here inside the party in case that culprit has some helper along with. Alright so shall we proceed?"

Both of us agreed with the plan and the cops went to proceeded with there plan.

And now I wonder what Y/N, Jimin and Jungkook doing in the backyard of our house.

I am specially worried for Y/N who is still in het recovery position.

At this point I can only pray to God so that the three of them may stay safe and secure until cops capture the whole area before the culprit understand anything about our plan.

"Hyung what do you think everything will be okay?"
"I just want to make sure everything goes okay. I did all these things only because of the culprit to get caught"

_______________________________________
A/N-
Well, who do you think is the culprit?
I know this chapter can make you all confused but there will be few more chapters coming where I will revel, who the culprit is and everything that made you confused.
Just stay tuned and keep patience.

Well...
Singing off,
Abanti Paul💜