♧♢♤♡1♡♤♢♧

My name is Y/n L/n, I go by the name 'Shadow'

No one had seen my real face nor what I can do. I am known as one of the most dangerous player and many of the groups had been wanting to work with me.

Unfortunately for them, I work alone. I've been playing the game for three weeks now and completed many levels without helping anyone.

Because in this world, the only way to survive is to rely on your own.

Normal POV

You entered the garden and took a phone. As soon as the player inside saw you, they knew who you were immediately.

"It's The Shadow!"

"He's the Shadow!"

"I'm really curious on what he looks like."

"I bet he hides his face because he's ugly."

"Pft, she have a lot of enemies here. Whatever the game is, I bet everyone would prefer removing her scarf to see his face."

To hide your face, you have to wear a black scarf and black hoodie woth the zipper open halfway, revealing a black crop top matched with black leggings and black shoes.

You smirk as they thought you were a guy when in fact, you were a female.

Your eyes scanned the room and memorised all the faces who were talking about you until it landed on a blonde guy who was westing white hoodie and white pants.

He was listening to music and it looks like he's in his own world. You ignored everyone and went at the corner, waiting for the game to begin.

"If you ask me, I think he's a ganster."

"Maybe groups of thieves or thugs."

"He looks more of an Assassin or ninja."

You put on your headset to block everyone out. After a few minutes, the game finally began. You removed your headset and listened.

The game was called 'Hide n Seek' the players have five minutes to hide inside the garden before the Seeker finds them and kills them.

The game level was 4 of spade and there's a total of fifteen people. The game limit was thirthy minutes.

'Hide well before the Seeker finds you, the game will end when the time is up, goodluck'

Game of teamwork, goodluck on your own! You thought as you entered the garden.

"Well, another game where people dies." You heard someone saying in a bored tone.

You look over your shoulder and saw that it was the blond guy who said that. You then proceed in finding a place to hide.

You saw a big tree at the middle of everything so you decided that it's going to be your hiding place. You climbed up and got a full view of the garden.

Chishiya boredly walked towards a tree across to where you are hiding. You watched him as he sat down as if it's the safest place.

What is he doing there? Is he stupid or what? You thought and decided to ignore him.

The other players scattered around the place, searching for the best hiding spot in the garden. A ringing sound was heard and the voice saying 'Time is up, the Seeker is now on a move'

You watched as the people started running from here to there, making sure that they are hiding well. Some started crying and the others blended in with the nature.

You saw the Seeker entered at the entrance. The Seeker was wearing a black mask and was holding a bix axe. He was wearing a big jacket that contains weapons.

You already knew that it was going to be a bloodbath but you're not interested in saving anyone.

"DON'T KILL ME PLE-" The first victim was killed in an instant as the Seeker cut his head off.

'An elite' You thought as you observed the Seeker kills another person.

One by one, the people started dying. Even on a good hiding spot, the Seeker found them and killed them.

25 minutes remaining, there are thirteen participants alive

You sigh as another person got killed then something caught your eye. The blonde guy who was hiding at the opposite of the tree you were hiding, casually walked to another tree.

You found out what he was doing, he is using the sound of people screaming to move to another spot so he can hide.

From what you've been observing, the Seeker knows where he can find people who are hiding in a good spot.

The game is not about hiding, it's about avoiding the Seeker

You then glanced at the blond guy.

I guess he's not stupid after all

You were about to watch the Seeker when Chishiya waved at you, as if he'd known you were there the whole time.

You ignored him and continued watching the Seeker. Some of the people tried attacking him, only to be killed when he started shooting them.

20 minutes remaining, there are 8 participants alive

The Seeker was getting close to where Chishiya was hiding. The Seeker hasn't found another player so he continued walking towards to where Chishiya was.

Chishiya wasn't aware that the Seeker was behind the tree and he was about to peek when you suddenly appeared in front of him and covered his mouth.

Chishiya was shocked by your sudden appearance but he did not move a muscle for he knew that the Seeker was getting close.

Chishiya observed your features, e/c orbs and h/c hair. The two of you locked eyes and you also memorized his features up close.