♧♢♤♡49♡♤♢♧

"PLEASE DON'T KI-" We heard a man screamed before he was shot.

Chishiya stood in front of me like a guard and he looked over his shoulder, his eyes filled of concern.

"Stay close to me." He instructed and I nodded.

Right now my goal is to get out of this place safe and sound with my baby and my friends.

I took a quick peek on the people and saw five guys. Their leader, who shot the guy was holding a rifle and he was badly burnt. You could almost not recognize his face.

"Find them." We heard him say, voice a bit rusty due to the burn. "FIND THEM!"

"Follow me..." Arisu took Usagi's hand and went by the other exit.

Chishiya also unexpectedly took my hand and went after them with Kuina and Elaine not too far from behind us.

As we were walking, Elaine accidentally stepped on a pot, making a loud noise and this caught the enemy's attention.

"They're here!" One of them shouted and we began sprinting out of the place.

"This way guys!" Arisu shouted and we continued following them.

We took a lots of turns before we stopped in a room which seems to be a storage room. Arisu placed his pointy finger on his nose and slowly took a peek at the door.

"We're safe for now." Arisu whispered and we all released a deep breath.

"Did you see who that was?" Kuina questioned, shock was shown in her eyes.

"Yeah, it's Niragi." Usagi replied and I saw Chishiya's eyes widen.

"I thought that bitch already died! Is he immortal or something?" Kuina puffed out and judging by their reaction, they know who this Niragi guy is.

"Impossible..." Chishiya muttered and I could see how serious he was.

"Who's Niragi?" I asked knowing its probably not the best time to ask but my curiousity is getting the best of me.

"The guy that was burnt, I thought Aguni killed him." Usagi replied and I was more confused.

I felt like I should know these people that they're mentioning but there were no traces in my memories of whom they are. Not long after, I started smelling something weird.

"Guys, can you smell that?" I questioned and that's when smoke started appearing at the bottom of the door.

"Fire." Arisu pointed out and next thing we know is the Niragi guy were laughing like a maniac.

"I know you're here Chishiya! I saw your white wig and that girlfriend of yours! Come out come out wherever you are, we have unfinished business! IT'S YOUR TURN TO BURN! I'LL BURN THIS WHOLE PLACE DOWN IF I HAVE TO!" He yelled and I looked at Chishiya, who was already looking at me.

Even though I was scared at the moment, something caught my attention in Niragi's threat.

'I saw your white wig and that girlfriend of yours!'

Could he be talking about Kuina?

"We need to get them out safe." Chishiya stated, snapping me out of my thoughts while looking at Arisu.

"There's an emergency exit not far from here, me and Chishiya will distract them. The four of you can take that opportunity to escape." Arisu explained.

"No, I won't let you risk your life for us." Usagi protested and Arisu locked his eyes with her.

"I already lost my friends before, I don't want to lose you too." 

"Don't kiss here yet guys, you can do that later when we're all safe." Kuina suddenly went in between them and took a peak outside.

"We should use Chishiya as a bait..." She trailed off. "Knowing that Niragi will go for him first, that gives everyone a higher chance on escaping."

"No way, I don't want to put his life in danger!" I suddenly said and I was confused by my action. "I-I mean we can't use someone as a bait to save the others, everyone should escape without leaving someone behind."

"I never said anything about leaving Chishiya behind, he will only lead the enemies somewhere and it will be upto Arisu to delay them as long as possible. If he doesn't make it out alive, which has a very low chance of happening knowing how smart this jerk can be, then we will come back for him." Kuina reassured me and I nodded. "I promise."

So Arisu went on the plan and even though it was a rush plan, he did an amazing job with it.

"And we all meet there." He finished explaining and we all nodded. "Let's go."

As I was about to leave, a tug on my wrist suddenly stopped me. I looked to who it was and saw Chishiya giving me a soft look.

"Please be careful." His voice also changed into a soft, caring one and I felt my heart skipped a beat.

"You too." 

Normal POV

"Alright, here we go..." Arisu mumbled and went out of the door.

He looked around for Niragi and when he saw him, he sprinted at the opposite direction.

"Hey barbeque! We're over here!" Arisu shouted to get Niragi's attention and Chishiya followed after Arisu.

"Get him!" Niragi shouted as he started shooting towards the two guys with his minions following him. 

Kuina took a peak outside and when it was clear, she nodded towards you and Elaine. The three of you went to the emergency exit. You quickly looked back and hoped that Arisu and Chishiya will come out alive before exiting the building.

The three of you went to the small dairy that you were told to wait and you anxiously bit your fingernails hoping your friends will show up any time now.