♧♢♤♡7♡♤♢♧

Hi everyone, follow me on Insta please tanku-----They think that it would be funny if I have a neighbour who is trying to kill me

-----
They think that it would be funny if I have a neighbour who is trying to kill me.

As if I would let her

I was assigned to show Y/n to her room so I lead her there without saying anything on the way. Although there was one thing that I was curious about so I broke the silence.

"Back at the game of tag, you went in the way when the lady's head exploded. Why did you do that?" I asked without looking back.

"Your hoodie was white, didn't want any bloodstains to get on it so I went in the way. Plus I really like your hoodie." She replied and I didn't expect that that would be her response.

She only did that because of my hoodie? What a lame excuse...

...wait why do I even care? No, I don't care! Never have, never will

Normal POV

You were looking around, memorising all the turns you took as Chishiya leads you to your room. As you were walking, Kuina saw you and Chishiya and immediately rushed towards the two of you.

"So is this the girl you were talking about?" Kuina questioned and before Chishiya could answer, Kuina went to you and grabbed your hand. "Hi I'm Hikari Kuina, you can call me Kuina and it's a pleasure to meet you."

L/n Y/n, just Y/n will be fine. The pleasure is mine." You returned the smile, thinking that you and Kuina will be great friends.

"I know that Chishiya may seems bery hard to read but once you get to know him, he-" Kuina was cut off when Chishiya spoke up.

"Here's your room!" Chishiya said annoyed and the two of you looked at him. "If you need anything, ask Kuina and she will be happy to help you."

Chishiya went to the opposite room of yours and unlocked the door before slamming it behind him.

"Well that's new." Kuina commented before taking your key and opening your room. "Go and change, I'll tour you around the place."

You didn't have time to response because Kuina closed the door. She then entered Chishiya's room, knowing that he always leave it open. She saw Chishiya looking out his window.

"Get out." Chishiya demanded Kuina leaned by the door frame.

"We'll be heading to the pool later." Kuina said and Chishiya didn't even spare a glance at her.

"So?" Chishiya bluntly replied.

"You know the rules of 'Only wear swimsuits' right? Y/n will be wearing swimsuits." This time, Chishiya glanced at Kuina.

"Your point?"

Kuina smiled at his sudden movement and she knew what to say next.

"Well since we'll be going to the pool, I might not be able to protect your girlfriend from the guys who wants to have a taste of her." Kuina quickly opened the door and Chishiya faced her.

"She is not-" When Chishiya turned around, Kuina already closed the door.

Chishiya walked towards the door and heard you and Kuina talking.

"It suits you!" Kuina squealed and he can hear you disagreeing with her.

"It's way to revealing, this is no different from wearing your underwear." You pointed out and Chishiya opened the door.

You were wearing a black halter matched with thin-stringed bottom and as soon as Chishiya saw you, he immediately averted his eyes.

"You look ridiculous." He commented while removing his hoodie and throwing it towards you.

You caught his hoodie and saw his body. It was well-shaped body built but before you can stare at it more, Chishiya went back in his room and locked his door.

"What was that about?" Kuina questioned then looked at the Chishiya's hoodie.

'This is cute! Chishiya never let anyone borrow his stuff let alone his hoodie!' Kuina thought.

"Well I guess it helps hide my chest but there's nothing we can do with my legs." You said while wearing the hoodie and you smelled Chishiya's scent.

You then smiled as you zipped the hoodie halfway then looked at Kuina.

"Shall we go then?" You gestured and Kuina nodded before leaving the place.

When you got to the pool, everyone was having fun from here to there as if they've forgotten about the games outside the Beach.

"Well this is interesting..." You trailed off and watched as some of the people do their own things.

"Hey there sexy, do you want to ride me?" A random guy went in your way and you held the handle of your sword.

"Get out of here before I smash that face of yours." Kuina warned before you can even do anything.

The guy immediately left and Kuina shook her head.

"What a bastard." She angrily said and you smiled at her.

"I guess I can be myself in this place." You whispered and looked down at your sword.

This is where you can show yourself, where you don't need to hide your face anymore or run away from someone.

In this place, no one recognizes you as the Shadow. They only know you as L/n Y/n who's trying to live like everyone else. Not far ahead, you saw Arisu and Usagi.

"Oh, I know them!" You exclaimed and approached Arisu and Usagi.

You then stop as soon as you remembered that you met them in your Shadow form so they won't be able to recognize you.

"Do you know them?" Kuina asked you.