♧♢♤♡47♡♤♢♧

Reader's POV

I glared at the ceiling for the hundreds times as if it was my enemy. It's been five hours and I still couldn't sleep.

My mind was thinking about the people I met today specially the blonde Cheese.

I don't know why but I can't get him out of my mind. I have this feeling that I should know him.

The only sound you could hear in the room was the clock. I looked at the small hand pointing at 5 and the long one on 48.

It's 5:48 am already and I haven't been able to get some sleep

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I then went to the kitchen to eat and found a *favourite can food*

When I turned around, I jump in fear as I saw Chishiya standing by the doorway.

"You scared me!" I exclaimed and he smirked. "When did you get there?"

"About a minute ago, Elaine told me there's foods here so I came to check." He answered and I put out different types of can foods.

He picked a random one and sat on the table. I followed him and we ate in silence.

"So do you have any plans? Like what you're going to do when the game starts again?" I asked, breaking the silence.

He took another spoonful before placing it down on the table. He then joined his hand together and stared at me.

I felt like he was looking into my soul and I felt my heart skipped a beat. The way he looked at me was familiar but I don't remember where I saw it.

"I plan to help the girl I love." He answered and I felt a sting in my heart when he mentioned that he love someone.

Why am I even hurting?

"Ah I see." I looked down on my food and forced another spoonful in my mouth as I felt something stirring inside me.

"I failed to protect her once..." Chishiya trailed off and I looked at him. "But this time, I will make sure to stay beside her and protect her at all times."

A part of me wanted to the girl that he was talking about, but I tried fighting back my feelings.

This is the first time you met him, you shouldn't feel this way!

I was about to say something but stop when Kuina entered the kitchen.

"Chishiya, I finally found you!" Kuina greeted and when she saw me, she smiled. "Ah Y/n, nice to see you too."

I looked at Kuina, she was really pretty and cute especially when she smiled. I then observed at how she spoke to Chishiya and smiled.

She must be the girl, they look cute together! That's why the two of them are together when I first saw them, she's the girl that he wants to protect

"Can't believe you're starting already!" Kuina teased Chishiya and Chishiya looked away from her. "Give me some of that."

"Shut up and leave me alone." Chishiya handed the food to Kuina and Kuina used a new spoon to feed herself.

"You two looked good together." I giggled even though I can feel a stinging pain in my chest.

Kuina spat the food in her mouth on Chishiya's face and I jumped slightly, witnessing the incident.

"Oh- I'm sorry..." Kuina covered her mouth and watched as Chishiya glared at her.

She then bursted out laughing as Chishiya stood up and went to the bathroom to clean himself.

"Oi, Chishiya! Hahaha I didn't mean to okay?" Kuina called then she gave me a serious look.

"Alright Y/n, let me get something straight. Me and Chishiya, we don't look good together. She already has someone in his heart and that's not me. Let's just we're frienemies who looks like close friends but the truth is we hate each other's guts." Kuina explained while giving me a smile.

What she said somehow made me feel better but the same questions lingers in my mind again.

Who is this girl?

--------

I finished packing my things and put the backpack on. I then turned around and saw the white hoodie that resembles Chishiya's hoodie.

You may not remember but Cheese here, gave that to you

I took the hoodie and puts it on then went outside. Elaine was already waiting for me and the others as well.

"Where are you guys going?" Kuina questioned.

"We heard that there's a small group of people near the forest, we're heading there to get more information about the game." I answered and I noticed that all of their things were gathered by the front door.

"You're going somewhere as well?" It was my turn to ask and Kuina gave me a grin.

"We're going with you." She exclaimed and I raised an eyebrow.

"But... don't you have anywhere else to go?" I asked and she shooked her head while walking towards me and touching my belly.

"Wherever you'll go, we'll be right behind you. The father of this child didn't managed to protect it's mother once, he vowed to do anything in his power to protect both of them this time." She stated and I took a step backwards.

"Wait, you know the father of my child?" I questioned and Kuina stood up.

"I do, everyone here does. Although we made a promise that we will let him tell you when the time comes."

_______

Subscribe to my Youtube please😶😶😶