♧♢♤♡10♡♤♢♧

"Your light?" I repeated and a familiar voice called her name.

"Y/! Y/n!" It was Tatta, he was in the car with us all along.

"Tatta? Tatta!" Like what happened before, Y/n immediately hugged Tatta.

I felt something stirring in my heart but I ignored it and continued walking to the game site.

"I didn't even saw you in the car!"

"The big guy was covering me."

They're better together anyway

I then remembered what Y/n just told me.

I wouldn't want to lose my light if it's a game of heart

I watch Y/n and Tatta talking to each other and overhearing their conversation.

"Now I really hope it's not a game of hearts." Y/n sadly said and Tatta patted her head.

"Don't worry, even if it's a game of heart, I promise that you will be the one to survive." Tatta then pulled her into an embrace and I scrunched my face in annoyance.

Not that I care about them, why would I even care about them. I then remembered the time when Y/n used to be Shadow before. I also remembered the kiss that she gave me.

She should have kissed Tatta instead and stayed being a Shadow so I don't have to feel this pain-

I stop thinking as soon as I realizef what I was about to say in my mind.

Pain? Pain in my heart?

Normal POV

Chishiya continued watching you and Tatta talk to each other and he observed how you smiled while talking to him.

'You shouldn't think of her Chishiya, love is a weakness!' Chishiya thought as he followed you and Tatta.

There were eight of you in the car and you all waited for the game to start. Chishiya went at the corner and puts in his headset while you and Tatta continued having conversations.

You then noticed that Chishiya's usual facial expression was different on what he had on the previous games so you decided to approach him.

"Hey, you okay?" You asked him and he removed his headset so he can give his full attention to you.

"Huh? Did you say something?" He answered and you placed your hand on his forehead.

At that moment, he couldn't think straight. His heart was pounding and he couldn't understand why his stomach was filled with butterflies.

He told himself that he didn't have feelings for you, that it was all a misunderstanding. But the more he looks at you the more he can't understand what he's doing.

The longer you have your hand on him, the more he wants to get close to you. It was a feelings that he never felt before and you're the only one who made him feel that way.

"That's weird, you don't look sick but you look sick." Chishiya was brought back to reality when he heard you speaking.

"I-I'm fine." He moved back and let your hand fell beside you.

"Wait a minute, did you just stutter?" You crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow.

Chishiya looked at you and responded with a smirk.

"You must be dreaming Miss Sha-" You quickly covered his mouth and and glanced behind you to see if they've hearx you.

Fortunately they didn't as they were busy talking to each other. You sigh in relief and looked Chishiya in the eye.

"Don't ever mention that name when you're around me." You told him and he gave you the look of curiosity. "Please, just don't."

He slowly nodded and you removed your hand from him. You then smirked as you remember the time when you saved Chishiya's life in a game before.

"That brings back memories, sadly I wanted to ask a favour but my debt has been repaid." You said.

Chishiya can't understand why he wants to find out more about you but he did not ask any questions as he knows that you will tell him when the time comes.

Although you did ask him to stay away from you if he was smart but all he's been doing was to get closer to you. You were about to say something but was interrupted when the voice on the phone started speaking.

Registration is now close,
Game will now commence

There are currently forty two participants

The game is 'Laser beams'

You watched as it shows the 8 of Clubs on the phone and you looked at Chishiya.

"It seems like we're always in the same game when it comes to clubs. I heard that working in a team is not your thing?" You asked Chishiya and he just smirk.

"I prefer working alone." He replied then he looked at you.

But since you're here, I might not have any choice but to work as a team to make sure we all make it out alive

Rule 1: You will be put in two different groups

Rule 2: One of the group will be the Codemaster while the other group will be in the Codemaster's Assistant

Rule 3: The Codemaster has to solve the passcode in a room. There will be ten stages of decoding and the more you solve, the harder the code will get

Rule 4: With every minutes passing by, the Codemaster's Assistant has to try their best and survive until the Codemaster moves on to the next round

Please divide yourself into two groups. The Codemaster will proceed on the left elevator while the Codemaster's Assistant will proceed on the right Elevator