♧♢♤♡12♡♤♢♧

A single laser beam appeared again and one of the guy stepped forward to duck so he doesn't need to wait at the end.

Although the laser separated in two, one going up and one going down causing the guy to be split into half.

Those on the Codemaster's side was glad that they didn't have to be in a room where they could get killed while the Assistant wished that they've chosen to be the Codemasters.

"Everyone stay back and wait for the lasers to come!" You shouted.

Knowing that the lasers can change direction, it is best to stay far away from it to see where it will go.

1st stage had been cleared, welcome to stage two

Ten stages are way too long for the Assistant to survive especially when the lasers are coming every 30 seconds.

Four lasers appeared and you told everyone what positions they need to do. The others were too slow and got either their hand or their legs cut off.

"Please hurry up!" A guy started banging the glass with tears coming out from his eyes.

You checked on how the other team was doing and you noticed that the room changed after they cleared stage 1.

Chishiya was doing his best to solve the code as soon as possible while hsi other team were screaming and arguing at each other without doing anything to contribute.

"Shut up! If you won't help then the least thing you could do is shut your mouth!" Chishiya frustratingly shouted as he try and solve the code.

His team went silence and he got the code correct.

2nd stage had been cleared, welcome to stage three

The room changes again and Chishiya looked at your situations. So far you and Tatta hasn't been hurt but the people around you is decreasing.

From twenty one to eighteen people was left on your side. More and more laser beams came and it was getting harder to avoid as the laser either multiplies or change direction.

4th stage had been cleared, welcome to stage five

Eighteen minutes remaining

Chishiya was having hard time to solve the codes as he continued watching you at the other side. His mind wasn't really working properly because all he can think of was you dying in front of him.

"Focus Chishiya, focus!" He told himself.

"I got the code!" One of his teammate said and Chishiya stepped aside so he can put the code.

"It's 8465297." The guy said and as soon as he entered the code, the light on the table turned red.

A disco ball appeared in the middle and it started shooting at a random place. Screams and gunshots was heard from the other room.

You quickly turned your head and saw Chishiya trying to dodge the bullets coming from the disco ball. After about ten seconds, the disco ball disappeared and ten people were dead.

"Chishiya..." You were glad that he didn't get shot.

"Y/n look out!" You heard Tatta calling out to you and you saw the laser beams coming straight to you.

Tatta pushed you out of the way just in time and Chishiya walked towards the glass to see if you were okay. He was glad that you didn't lose any part of your body and was still fine.

"Thanks." You stood up and saw Chishiya looking at you with his hand placed on the glass.

You then walked to him and placed your hand to where his hand was.

"I told you to come with me." His voice was mixed with sarcasm and worried.

"Someone has to look out for Tatta and I'm the only one who can do that." You told him and he sigh.

Even though the two of you almost died, you wete still talking about Tatta. The fact that he found out the reason of why you went with Tatta made his mind even more messed up.

"Hey! Hey Chishiya!" You called him and he widen his eyes.

This was the first time you called his name and it looks like it's his first time hearing his name from someone.

"You... you said my name." He almost couldn't believe what he was hearing and you smiled at him.

"There's a reason why I chose to be with Tatta okay? If we get out of here alive, I promise I will tell you everything." You said and this cleared Chishiya's mind.

He nodded in response and went back to solve the codes. He held on at what you told him and he felt happy that there's a chance you could have chosen to be with him.

"Alright Tatta, let's do this."

♧♢♤♡Time Skip♡♤♢♧

6th stage had been cleared, welcome to stage seven

8th stage had been cleared, welcome to stage nine

Five minutes remaining

More and more people died on your side as the laser have lesser space to go through. Chishiya on the other hand was also doing his best not to make mistakes so he doesn't waste anymore time.

He cleared the ninth stage and it was finally the tenth stage. With three minutes remaining, he asked the others for help and to make sure that they got the code correctly.

One mistake can cost them their life and one second can cost the other team their life. The Codemaster's life was on Chishiya's hands while the Assistants relies on the energy they have left and on Chishiya.