♧♢♤♡44♡♤♢♧

The four of us stood on the roof, me having a stare down with Ketong as I calculate the distant he had away from Chishiya and Tatta.

"You already have me, why don't you release them." I kept a stern face without showing any signs of fear.

If he saw my fear, then he will use it against me.

"I believe they're someone who is important to you." He smirked and I tried calming myself down.

"They have nothing to do with this." I said with no emotions on and he started laughing.

"Like I will believe that." He raised the button and I widen my eyes. "This is why an Assassin must never make friends! Hahaha!"

"Father stop!" Haru suddenly appeared at the entrance.

He was shot on his right chest and his leg was severely injured. He was limping as he walked towards his father.

"Please I beg you, stop this nonsense." Haru pleaded and his father glared at him.

"You were suppose to avenge your brother! You were suppose to obey all of my orders! But that girl brainwashed you and now you think that she's your friend!" Ketong angrily yelled.

"No, you only used me to get what you want! You only need me because of what I can do! Hiro's death was not my fault! Everything I ever did was to make you proud but you always show me how ungrateful you are to have me as your son!" Haru fired back out as he cried his heart out.

"When you sent me to gain Y/n's trust, she showed nothing but kindness! She made me feel like I'm worthy of being her friend! Because of her, my perspective about the world changed and I hated being your son!"

"She gave me purpose, she gave me another chance so I can prove that someone like me can also have a friend! She became my light! You wouldn't understand because all you ever did was kill innocent people to get what you want!"

"And I will never ever let you hurt her or anyone she loves!" Haru warned and he gave me a smile. "Thank you for showing me the light that I did not see before."

Everything went slow motion as Haru charged towards his own father and made sure that Ketong has no escape as they both fell off the building.

Haru mouthed an 'I love you' before falling off completely to his death.

"Haru!" I called his name and Chishiya pulled me back when the bomb went off.

Tears started to fall from my eyes at the thought of losing someone really important to me.

I buried my face into Chishiya's chest and his hoodie soaked my tears.

"Shhh don't cry, he wouldn't want to see you crying." Chishiya stroked my back then kissed my forehead.

"Chishiya... I-i..." I couldn't finish my sentence as Chishiya placed his lips into my one.

"You stubborn brat, don't ever leave me just so you can protect me understood?" He slightly glare at me and I nodded.

He then helped stand up and walked over the edge.

"By the way, me and Haru made a deal that he will take care all of your enemies so you can spend time with me." He said as he and Tatta started pulling the rope that was tied on a pole.

"What are you doing?" I asked them and Chishiya smirked while Tatta bursted out laughing.

"You really think we'd let Haru die little sister?" Tatta teased and I widen my eyes as Haru appeared at the end of the rope.

Chishiya helped him get up and Haru collapsed on his back as he deeply breathed.

"Now that's what I call dangerous." Haru commented and I rushed beside him.

Only his right leg was burnt and aside from his other injuries, he seems okay.

"I-i don't get it." I said and he looked at me.

"All I needed was to get the button from my father, knowing that I'm tied to this pole, I just need to act as if I'm ready to die when I pushed him off the building." He explained and I glared at him.

"You wasted my tears you moron!" I hit him on the shoulder and he groaned in pain.

"Hey! Don't blame me, this was plan B! It's Chishiya's idea!" He complained and when I look at Chishiya, he just shrugged as if he didn't know anything about it.

"Don't shrug your shoulder, this was your idea! Tell her it's your idea!" Haru forced Chishiya but Chishiya just walked away.

"I'll help Haru, you guys go and find out who the Witch is." My brother said and I followed Chishiya.

"So when did you and Haru got closed?" I questioned and he scoff.

"We're not close, I only agree to help him because you were involve." Even though he tried hiding the truth, I could clearly saw in his eyes that he accepts Haru as one of his friend.

"Ah I see I see..." I then quickly kissed him on the cheek before running away. "If you don't tell the truth, that will be your last kiss!"

"Come back here!" He ran after me and I chuckled.

Our happy moment ended up quickly as we saw Aguni beating Arisu up.

"Now I get it!" Usagi suddenly shouts making Aguni freeze. "The reason why you locked up Arisu was because he knows you're the Witch!"
_______
Hello everyone just a heads up, next chapter will be the last chapter for now because I need to know what happens in Season 2 Live action and I hope that's fine for all of you

Also I am creating another story called 'BORDERLAND ACADEMY' and I hope that you will read it as well😶😶😶

It's based on a school full of magic and I started Chapter 1

The first chapter will come out tomorrow and please please please read it, thank you everyone and have a good day