♧♢♤♡32♡♤♢♧

"Snap out of it!" I slapped her once more and she started crying.

"Y/n! They were going to kill me!" I have no time for this!

"Where did they take Chishiya!" I raised my voice and she flinched.

"Th-rough t-there..." She pointed at the Aquarium and I prepared myself.

"Hold on Y/n, don't tell me you're going alone?" Kuina tried stopping me and the tears that I've been holding back suddenly fell.

"I-i can't lose him Kuina, I have to save him!" I cried and she gave me a sad smile.

"I know I know but you will need our help and you need to hold back, you're hurt." She pointed at the bandages around my belly and my shoulder.

"If you really want to save him, we will need a plan." My brother also joined our conversation.

"She's right Y/n, don't forget about us." Haru smiled while handing me my sword.

"I-I'll join too! For my Chishiya!" I glared at what Kira said.

We definitely don't need her

"By the way Y/n, they have a sniper." Kuina told me then an idea came into my mind.

"Ah yes, I have the perfect job for you Kira." I gave her a smile and she clapped her hands in excitement.

Normal POV

As you finished telling the others what to do, Kira was still waiting for your instruction on what she'll need to do.

"So all I have to do is shoot this flare outside the Aquarium?" Kira questions and you nodded.

"Yes, that's all you need to do and you will be able to save your precious Chishiya." You annoyingly explained for the fifth time.

"Okay okay, Chishiya darling here I come!" Kira finally went out of the bush and walked towards the entrance of the Aquarium.

She then shot the flare up the sky and you waited. This was all part of the plan and Kira was the bait.

Although Kira doesn't know that she was the bait so when she saw two guys approaching her, she immediately panicked.

"Guys! What now? Y/n! The girl with the dreads! Choo Choo!" She called all of you one by one and Tatta gave you a confuse look.

"Did she just call me Choo Choo?" He asked and you tried holding back your laugh.

"Maybe that's her way of doing the signal." You answered while standing up. "Time for plan B."

Chishiya's POV

They removed the bag out of my head and I found myself tied to a chair, inside a round Aquarium.

"If you were going to bring me here, why do you need to put a bag on me when there's exit signs?" I tried buying time as I tried loosening the rope around my hands.

They were dumbfounded for a while before Killian shooked his head.

"Doesn't matter, you will die in here anyway!" He motioned for his team to enter and they were all holding shotguns.

The four of them started shooting the glass and water started pouring in. Once they know that the place will be filled with water, they all went out leaving Killian inside the room.

"Did you really think we would believe that your the Shadow?" He snickered and I narrowed my eyes.

"Oh and the water outside is rising so you'll drown here and no one will even know about it!" I started smelling the sea water as it join the water from the Aquarium.

I tried breaking free but the rope was too tight.

"Can't we just push him into the ocean?" One of the guy suggested and Killian patted his shoulder.

"For the first time, you had a brain. Carry him outside."

Time remaining: 20 minutes
Team remaining: Four teams

Four teams left and only one team will survive, I'm not even sure if the others were still alive and I'm hoping that they are.

They're alive... she's alive! Y/n is alive because no one can kill her! She's a stubborn person who won't die easily

Plus she's the main character of the story so she won't die *Just kidding Chishiya didn't think this*

It took three guys to carry me outside and they took me at the edge of the forest where the water already reached the surface.

"Well would you look at that, the water likes you." Killian held the chair and tilted it towards the water. "Farewell Shadow, long live the Joker."

"Let him go!" He froze at his place as we both heard a familiar voice.

It's her! She's alive!

I looked at Y/n who had her sword pointed at Killian. I widen my eyes as I saw the wounds on her stomach and shoulder.

She got hurt... again...

...and I failed to protect her...

"And who are you?" Killian questioned.

"I am the real Shadow." Y/n replied with full confidence and Killian laughed as if it was a joke.

"You? Seriously, the real Shadow? You've got to be kidding me!" Killian spat and Y/n changed her stance.

Y/n glanced at me and I shook my head, telling her not to take all of them on her own.

She then gave a small smile and I knew what it meant.

She's not alone

"You don't want to believe me? Why don't you stop hiding behind those guns of yours and fight me fair and square?" Y/n challenged and Killian glared at her.