♧♢♤♡16♡♤♢♧

"Seriously? That's what you want to know right now?" You raised an eyebrow and he smirked at you. "Besides, you haven't had dinner yourself but you're here already.

He tap the empty space beside him and you joined him. He was wearing another hoodie and you tried to think how many does he have.

"I'll ran out soon if you keep getting them." Chishiya's voice startled you and he laughed at your reaction. "I could easily read you right now."

Before he couldn't read you, he wanted to know what's on your mind but your face was expressionless like his.

"Don't worry, I'll return them to you." You assured him and you watch as he smiled at you.

"You better or else I will have to beat everyone who will look your way just because I don't have any hoodie to cover your body." You didn't expect Chishiya to say those words and you snuggled your face on his hoodie.

There was a peaceful silence between the two of you. You enjoyed the soothing wind and watch how it plays with Chishiya's hair.

"If you keep staring at me I might do something stupid." He looked at you and you blushed again, not knowing what he meant by that.

"Well I'm still figuring out whether you're stupid or not." You tried so hard not to stutter with your words.

"And what do you think?" He questions and you gave him a smile.

"You're pretty stupid for wanting to be near me right now but other than that, you're smart." You answered and he gave you a questioning look.

"Why do you want me to stay away from you?" You widen your eyes as you realized that you've said too much.

"I... erm..." You couldn't find the words to tell him. "Tatta might be looking for me, I'll go now."

You stood up and was about to walk away but Chishiya held your wrist and turned you around. Everything happened so fast that you couldn't process what was happening until you felt Chishiya's lips on yours.

"Stop talking about your brother for once and focus on us." Chishiya parted to let you catch up on what was happening.

"I... I-i-" Chishiya chuckled before pulling you into another kiss.

This time you kissed back while wrapping your arms around his neck, his hands around your waist. You both parted to get air and you rested your forehead on his one.

"I can't believe you're jealous towards my brother." You said and Chishiya rolled his eyes.

"If you told me earlier then I wouldn't have assume." Chishiya frowned and you smiled.

"You're so amusing to watch." You spoke your mind out loud and Chishiya smirked.

"I'm glad that you find me amusing."

You were about to say something but your stomach started to grumble and you hid your face on Chishiya's chest to hide your blushing face.

"Come on, this is why I told you to meet me after you had your dinner." Chishiya took your hand and you let him drag you.

Not that you have any choice, you've been wanting to hold his hand the moment you met him and now you even shared kiss.

"Since when did you let others touch you? I heard that you don't normally like physical contact." You started the conversation and Chishiya smirked.

"Since the day you put your filthy hand on my mouth." He said with sarcasm and you rolled your eyes.

"This filthy hand of mine saved your life and is holding your clean hand right now." You pointed out.

You then saw a familiar turning around the corner. You immediately let go of Chishiya's hand and put it in your pocket.

Chishiya saw how you reacted and you didn't know that he's been observing you in the past. Whenever you see them, you tense up and he feels this.

Whenever you come across them, you always try and avoid Chishiya or everyone around you. Not only that, you also hide with Chishiya just to avoid them.

Chishiya doesn't know the reason why you do that but whatever the case may be, he knew that the group of guys are trouble and you're hiding something important.

As you come across the guys, their leader glared at you and you looked at him calmly.

You know them, you definitely know them. That was what on Chishiya's mind or you wouldn't have reacted that way if you didn't know them.

Chishiya observed the six guys, the leader was carrying a katana with him while the other members have daggers, knives, bow and arrow as well as guns.

They were part of the military that's why they can carry weapons but that doesn't mean that they're helping the military.

Maybe they joined so they can have access to the weapons, who knows? One thing Chishiya was sure of, they are your enemy.

You won't do anything without any reason so Chishiya decided to stay silent at what he just discovered.

"Ahhh, I need to stretch." You moved your hands and Chishiya smirked as you pretend that that was the reason of why you let go of his hand.

'Is she protecting me from them?' Chishiya thought as he memorise the faces of the six guys.

When the six guys turned around the corner, you looked down the ground and have a debate with yourself if what you're doing right now was the right thing.

"Hey look at me." Chishiya lifted up your chin so he can see your eyes. "Everything is going to be fine, I promise."