♤◇♧♡52◇♧◇♤

"I promise I'll protect you, no matter what." Chishiya told me and he whispered the last sentence so I didn't get to hear it but the reader did.

Knowing that there's one suspicious person among us, the only person I could trust was Chishiya. I observed the other players to see who among them is the Jack of Clubs but all of them looked suspicious.

"Wait for me!" A woman was running towards the building and as soon as she entered, a laser shot through her head and I was shocked at her sudden death.

"I guess they already have enough players in this building, such a shame she didn't even get a chance to save herself." Someone said and I stared at the dead body. 

Chishiya went in the way and made me look into his eyes.

"Just focus on yourself, don't mind about the others." He told me and I nodded.

"Y/n? Y/n!" I heard a familiar voice and turned around to see Elaine.

"Elaine! You're here oh my gosh you're alive!" I exclaimed while running towards her and pulling her into a hug.

"Glad to see you too." She said and we pulled away. "And he's still alive too."

She looked at Chishiya and gave him a smile.

"I hope we can beat this game and get to go back to the real world." Elaine said in a sad tone and I held both of her hands.

"Don't worry, we will beat this game go back to our real world." I reassured her and she nodded.

We all waited until the a.i spoke and instructed us to go inside the room. There were three hallways leading to another room and the room we're in at the moment has five tables and I would say that the room was really big.

In the middle of the table was a big red button with twenty-five bracelets. There are items attached to the walls like a lever, electrical circuit and many more. A Cafeteria was written on a billboard right above where we came in.

Weapons like knives, guns, injections and many more were attached to the walls and I'm assuming that many people are going to die in here.

The placed looked almost familiar and I felt like I've seen it somewhere before but I can't put my finger on it. The door that everyone just entered automatically closed and I could already hear some people murmuring.

"Is it me or this place looks familiar?" Elaine questioned and I knew I wasn't imagining it.

The place really looked familiar and it felt really nostalgic.

-------

Harlequin: Let's play a game, if you're a killer and you win then we'll set you free. If not and you lose with your team, whoever's the killer can do anything they want towards you

The condition was already a disadvantage to me but I agreed to it anyways. As long as I can get my hands free then I can eliminate them

The only reason why they caught me was because I had to save my light from getting killed

Me: Fine, I agree to your terms

If I wasn't on an electric chair by now then I would have killed them all. In the room there were Joker, Harlequin, Deadshot, Peacemaker and Weasel.

Harlequin was the only one who wasn't wearing a mask so I could clearly see her face and identify her 

Aside from Joker who is already an expert, they're all wanna be's Assassins who copied the Suicide Squad team and they're all trying to pretend they're experts.

Harlequin: Well then, shall we begin?

She gave me a phone and I stared boredom as I saw the game

'Seriously?'

Harlequin: Let the game begin 

I became the killer and won the game. Once they released me, I grab the nearby sword and killed Weasel in a blink of an eye. 

Harlequin: You bi-!

I sliced Harlequin right across the chest and punched her hard on the face while sliding on the table to avoid Joker and Peacemaker. I then sprinted out of the place and managed to escape them

------

I clutched my head as I began to have a headache and was about to collapsed but Chishiya caught me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded while trying to regain my balance.

The memory was a bit blurry but I knew it was something important from my past.

Harlequin? Joker? Who the heck are they

"I'm fine." I told Chishiya and I only realised that I was holding onto his chest with his arms wrapped around my waist.

My heart was pounding so loud that it felt like it was going to pop out of my chest sooner or later.

Game will now begin

The a.i interrupted our moment so I regained my posture and cleared my throat.

"T-thank you..." My voice was almost a whisper but he still heard it.

"Did you remember anything?" He questioned and I could hear a hint of hope in his voice but I brushed it off.

"Yeah, I met Harlequin and her alliance. I think I killed Weasel but I'm not so sure." I replied and his eyes sadden for a split second.

And at that moment, I felt a menacing aura from someone but it soon disappeared as I started to look who it belongs to.

Was it my imagination?

Please wear the bracelets and wait 

My thoughts was interrupted by the a.i and I looked forward to see some of the people already walking towards the bracelet. Chishiya gestured me to follow him which I oblige with Elaine following behind me.

Chishiya picked up three bracelet and passed the other two to me which I also passed one to Elaine. We all put the bracelet and it turned on showing a mini map and the name of the places we needed to go.

The a.i soon spoke and I suddenly remembered where I had seen the place before.

Game: Real life Among us