♧♢♤♡31♡♤♢♧

Reader's POV

"Y/n over here!" Haru called me and I went to him while avoiding the arrows.

"There's too many of them..." I breathed out as I bent down to rest.

"There's teams combined together, they're not normal players, they're here to eliminate you." He stated and I knew exactly what he meant by that.

They're here to eliminate the Shadow and as long as I'm alive, they won't stop until they know they've killed me.

I hope Chishiya and the others are fine...

"I'll go to the left, you cover me." He handed me a longbow that he got earlier and I nodded.

We've been fighting for an hour now and our enemies keep increasing. At first we thought only one team were trying to kill us but we found out four more teams were here to kill us.

This is the reason why I asked Chishiya to stay away, I have no idea how many enemies are hunting me down and my love ones will be put in danger if they find out about them

"On my signal..." I prepared myself and took a deep breath. "Go!"

I rolled at the right and took one of the enemy out. I then ran and shot another arrow.

This movement was repeated a few times as Haru tried taking down the people who uses blade.

I took another and was about to released it when I saw a red flare from where Chishiya and the others went.

No... that means they're in trouble!

"Y/n watch out!" Haru brought me back to reality and I didn't manage to dodge the arrow.

It plunged at my right shoulder and I fell backwards at the impact. I heard someone shouting and saw a guy charging towards me with a sword.

I pulled the arrow while yelping in pain then rolled to the side and his sword landed right next to me. I then sweep him under his feet and tried standing up.

"Y/n behind you!" Haru warned but it was too late.

I didn't have enough time to dodge the sword swinging towards me as it sliced across my stomach.

I once again fell backward and held my stomach. My opponent grinned at me as he walked closer.

All I can do was try and get away from him but it was hard as my body was in pain.

He then raised his sword and that's when I saw the Joker tattoo under his arms.

"Long live the Joker." He said as he pulled down the sword.

I closed my eyes and waited for the impact but it never came. Instead I heard my opponent shrieking in pain so I shot my eyes open and saw a dagger plunged into his right cheek.

"I got you..." Haru rushed towards me while taking my arm and putting it around his neck. "We need to get out of here, we don't know how many more of them are coming."

I looked around and everyone was dead. I grunt in pain as I felt the burning sensation on my stomach each time I walk.

Haru placed me down on a tree while taking out bandages.

"You're prepared." I commented and he shrugged.

"An Assassin must always be prepared for this kind of situations." He stated and I remembered my mother saying the exact same words.

Who are you?

I winced in pain as he wrapped it around then he sigh.

"I'm sorry, I failed to protect you." He sadly said and I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"You can tell me everything later, right now we need to find the others." I reminded myself about the flare I saw earlier.

"But you're injured, I can't let you go with your situation." He gave me a serious look and I rolled my eyes.

"I've been through worst, if you're not going to help me then I'll go there myself." I tried standing up, ignoring all the pain that I was feeling.

"Fine, but you will follow what I say." He turned around and offered me a piggyback ride.

"You're stubborn just like your mother." I heard him mumbling.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

♧♢♤♡ TimeSkip♡♤♢♧

"Kuina!" I ran towards the Kuina and Tatta.

They were both unconscious to the ground while Kira was hiding at the corner hurled up into a ball.

"Kuina wake up!" I shook Kuina and she slowly opened her eyes.

She groaned in pain as she sat up and I woke my brother next.

"What happened?" I questioned while looking around for Chishiya but there was no sign of him. "Where's Chishiya?"

"They.... they took him..." Kuina's voice was weak and hoarse.

"They were looking for you, the Shadow. They threatened to kill all of us so Chishiya pretended to be the Shadow." Tatta explained and I widen my eyes.

This was my biggest fear, my light was in danger because of me.

Damn it!

I clenched my fist as I tried to be positive.

He's still alive, he will be alive because they know he's not the Shadow

"Do you know where they've taken him?" I asked and Kuina looked at Kira.

"She was the only one conscious when they left." Kuina pointed at Kira and I went to Kira.

"Hey!" I shaked her but it looks like she was traumatized. "Oi Kira!"

I slapped her and this time she reacted.

"P-p-lease don't hu-rt me!" She shouted in fear as she tried getting away from me.

You got to be kidding me