♧♢♤♡23♡♤♢♧

"Hey, I know everything and... and I'm not afraid of you." Chishiya caressed my cheek and I stared at him wide eye.

I tried looking for a sign if he was lying or not but he was serious. I thought after finding out who I am, he'll be scared to be even near me.

That's what others would do when they see me, they will run away in fear.

But with Chishiya, just like our first encounter with the cat, he didn't even show any fear or resentment when he already knows who I am.

"W-why aren't you afraid?" I ask him and he slightly smile.

"Because I know you more than anyone. You're not a monster like how they described, you're an Angel and no one had seen that side of you yet." He replied and that's when my tears started streaming down.

He pulled me into a hug and pat my back.

"Look, comforting others is not my thing so don't complain if I'm not doing it properly." I chuckled at what he told me and I hugged him back.

"Don't worry, you're doing great." I muffled into his chest as I took a sniff of his scent.

It's a normal laundry detergent but it smelled so good on him.

"Arigatou Chishiya." I whispered and he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you for what?" He questions and I smiled at him.

"Thank you for accepting me regarding of who I am in the past."

"Who cares about the past? It's just a written history. What matters is the present and the future." He cupped my face and he peck my lips. "Our future."

He kissed me again and this time, it was a passionate kiss. I didn't hesitate to kiss back as my hand travels to his hair and his hands snaked around my waist.

At that moment, everything around us disappeared. As if we're the only ones on Earth, forgetting everything around us, forgetting the game.

I wished this moment will never end, I wanted to be beside him and grow with him. I never wanted for this moment to end but that would be impossible, knowing that we were still in the game.

We parted soon enough when we heard a scream from Kuina. I quickly grabbed my katana but Chishiya stopped me.

"Stay here, you're not in the position to fight yet." He said with worried eyes as he left me there.

Normal POV

Chishiya followed the voice of Kuina and it lead him at a small convenient shop.

Kuina and four other men exits the shop and the four men were carrying guns and other weapons.

"It's our lucky days boys! We've hit a pretty lady!"

"I get to taste her first, it's my birthday today!"

"Yeah yeah and you will, make sure to save us some. It wouldn't be fun if she passed out on the first round."

"You disgusting people!" Chishiya widen his eyes when he saw you facing them.

'Wha- seriously?' He thought as he mentally facepalm.

"Let her go right now." You warned, katana already unsheathe.

Chishiya saw how you were struggling to stand up, n/d/h on your stomach, yet you still have the courage to threaten four guys.

He was thinking whether you're crazy or not or if you really have a death wish.

"Y/n, what are you doing here? You're not well enough yet!" Kuina looked at you, shock that your threatening them on your own.

She knew that Chishiya was somewhere but he couldn't have sent you for a bait especially on your condition.

"Saving you." You smirked and Kuina also mentally facepalmed, thinking that you're the craziest person in Earth.

"Look at this brother, another chick! It's really our lucky day!" One of the guy chuckled like a maniac and he walked towards you.

"Look at her on her cute knife, now come little girl and listen to your elders okay? I'm gonna have fun with you cause it's my birthday today." The guy reached out for you and Chishiya prepared himself to attack him but you beat him up to it.

You cut off the guy's arm and he yelled in agony. His brother was about to shoot you but Chishiya came out of his hiding and pointed the gun out of your way as the guy pulled the trigger.

You slightly duck to avoid the bullets and Kuina took this chance to attack the two guys holding her.

"You bitch! I will kill you!" The armless guy took his axe and was about to attack you but you were faster than him.

You cut his other arm and heard another scream. His brother tried shooting you again but Chishiya had it under control.

The two guys started attacking Kuina using a knife and Kuina managed to dodge both of them. She then caught one of the guy's arms and twisted it while taking his knife.

As the other guy attacked her, she ducked down and plunged the knife into his heart.

"Fuck yo-!" The armless guy yelled as you wield your sword and beheaded him.

"NO!" His elder brother shouted as he pushed Chishiya out of the way.

"I WILL LILL YOU!"

He pointed the guy towards you and pulled the trigger. This time, you didn't have enough time to react as you waited for the bullets to pierce through you.