♧♢♤♡34♡♤♢♧

"Y/n!" Chishiya caught me.

I raised my hand and saw blood on it, my blood. The wound on my stomach had reopened and Haru immediately aided me.

He removed the bandages and applied some medicine before putting new bandages.

Chishiya also helped him and he gave me a piggyback ride as we made our ways to the entrance so we can get out of this place as soon as possible when the other team had been eliminated.

When we got by the entrance, the other team was also there. They were groups of teenage girls and they all widen their eyes as soon as they saw us.

"S-stay back!" One of them was holding a stick and tried hitting Kuina who was ahead of us.

"I got this..." Kuina said then looked back at me. "Amateurs."

I smiled a little when she said that but then it disappeared at the thought of getting rid of six teenage girls who only wanted to survive.

"Close your eyes." Chishiya's soft voice said and I rested my head on the crook of his neck, taking in the sea water and a mixture of his scent.

Chishiya's POV

I watched the way her chest move up and down as she sleep peacefully on my bed.

I put a strand of hair behind her ear then traced her lips. She was like an Angel sent from the heaven and I was the lucky human who had gained her love.

Although fate had been trying to separate us from each other as we both had a near-death incident because of her enemies hunting her down.

Of course we won't go down that easily and we made a promise that we'll face them all together.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes and smiled which melted my heart. All the walls that I've been building came crashing down because of her.

After the game I made sure that her wounds are treated properly and she stayed in my room so I can keep an eye on her.

"Good morning." I greeted her as she locked her e/c orbs with my one.

"Morning..." She softly said while yawning and I smiled because she looks so cute. "What time is it?"

"Around 11-" As soon as she heard the time, she bolted up and went out of the bed.

"Oh no I'm late!" She exclaimed and I sat up.

"Late for what?" I asked her and she put my hoodie on.

She took a peck on my lips then went to the door.

"I'm really sorry but I need to see Haru, I'll catch up with you later!" And there she goes again.

The only time I get to spend with her was when she's about to sleep and that is because she have an important matter to discuss with Haru.

Ever since Haru came, she always mention his name and spend the rest of his day with him.

It's like he became the boyfriend and...

Stop thinking about it Chishiya, they're both Assassins so they're probably discussing about their enemies

...yeah, nothing to worry about

I got out of my bed and went to find Kuina. I saw her by the pool talking to Arisu and Usagi.

That's when I remember that it was time for us to do the plan to steal the cards.

I was planning on keeping Y/n by my side as I get Arisu to infiltrate the safe but she's busy with somebody else.

We then met with Arisu and Usagi at the rooftop where we successfully got them to join our plan.

After that, I decided to look for Y/n and saw Tatta.

"Have you seen Y/n?" I asked him and he nodded.

"She was heading at the storage with Haru." He replied and I felt a tugged in my heart.

Haru again...

I didn't say anything else as I walked past Tatta.

"Is everything okay between the two of you?" Tatta asked me and I stopped at my track.

Is everything okay between us?

...is there still an us?

"Yeah, everything is fine." Even though the words came out from my mouth, it felt like I wasn't the one who said it.

I wanted to know what Y/n is up to, why she's always hanging out with Haru when she made a promise that she will spend her time with me until her visa expires.

She made that promise but I only see her at night, most of the time I don't even see her for the whole day. It's like she'd changed when Haru came.

We received one week visa from the Battle Royale and four days had passed, me and Y/n hasn't even had a normal conversation after we came back.

She recommended Haru to Hatter and she even became one of the executive.

After that she became busy meeting Haru from time to time, forgetting the deal we made.

When I got to the storage room, there was no sign of them.

Maybe they already left

I looked around the room to see what they could be upto, but there's nothing interesting about the place.

Not knowing where Y/n was, I began to search from the rooftop.

Nothing

The pool

No sign of her

The annex

She's nowhere to be found

I gave up looking for her and went to the security room. As I was about to open the door, I heard some familiar voice.

"I am not doing it!" It was Y/n's voice and I felt my heart skipped a beat.

"Oh come on Y/n, sooner or later you're gonna have to do it!" Haru was also inside the room and I exhaled.

What are they doing?

What are they talking about?

"Still, I am not ready!" Y/n exclaim and I tried not thinking what I think they are about to do.

"If you don't do it then I'm gonna have to force myself to do it." Haru stated and I widen my eyes.

"Just give me more time, I need more ti-" I heard Y/n screaming as if something happened.

Without wasting anymore time, I opened the door and saw the two of them on a chair, Y/n on top of Haru.