♧♢♤♡17♡♤♢♧

"So, my ship had finally sailed." Kuina joined you and Chishiya. "How's the food?"

"It's alright, better than what I used to eat before." You replied.

Chishiya and Kuina shared glances and Chishiya was glad that there's someone asking questions about you.

"What did you use to eat before?" Kuina questioned and you fell silent.

"Foods that's way more different than this." You answered after a few seconds.

"Now I'm curious, what did you do in the past?" Kuina had already shared her past to you but you haven't told anyone about your past.

You were afraid that they'll all leave you once they found out who you really were.

"I'm... I'm the Shadow." Was the best answer you could give her for now.

"The Shadow, that's a nice joke." Kuina snorted and when she saw Chishiya, she went closer to you with wide eyes. "Wait you're serious? You're the Shadow?"

You nodded in response and Kuina started squealing.

"Oh my gosh, I'm friend with the Sha-" You quickly stood up and covered her mouth.

"Kuina please, no one must know." You loudly whisper and she nodded in understanding.

"I can't believe I'm friend with the Shadow!" She whispered loud enough for you and Chishiya to hear then she turned to Chishiya. "And you didn't even tell me?"

"I don't remember you asking." Chishiya stated and Kuina frowned while your jaw dropped.

"So you would tell someone if they ask you!" You crossed your arms and Chishiya shrugged.

"Depends." He simply replied.

Kuina glance from you to Chishiya before deciding to leave just in case Chishiya blames her for bringing up the topic.

"And what do you mean depends." You raised an eyebrow and Chishiya smiled.

He stood up and took a quick peck on your lips. You blushed at his sudden action and covered your face.

"Chishiya you baka!" You muffled and Chishiya laughed.

You can't deny it but you like seeing Chishiya laugh. The two of you ate and had conversation, made jokes and teased each other.

It was the best time of your life, forgetting about the dangerous games for once and spending it with the person you loved the most.

"So, when does your visa expires?" Chishiya asked you.

You stop for a moment, remembering that your visa expires tonight and there's one hour left. You were aware that Chishiya will come with you when you go on a game but you didn't want to put his life in danger when he had one week left on his visa.

"I have one more week." You answered with a smile, hoping that he would buy it which he did.

"That's good, I also have one more week left." Chishiya said.

"Can we continue tomorrow? I'm actually sleepy and I still need to shower." You told him as the two of you reached your room.

"Sure, sweetdreams." You quickly took a peck and stared at Chishiya for a while before entering your room.

"Goodnight Cheese." You teased and Chishiya frowned. "Kidding, I love you Chishiya."

"I love you too."

♧♢♤♡ TimeSkip♡♤♢♧

You entered the car and sigh. You hated how you lied to Chishiya but you did it for him, to save his life for one more week.

"You guys ready? Let's go." The driver arrived and you looked around the car.

There were four of you, two girls and two boys. You recognize one of the guy and you avoided eye contact.

When you arrived at your destination, you noticed that it was a village. A place where lots of people can hide, a place perfect for a killing game.

The four of you entered and you took a phone. Your eyebrow furrow when there was no countdown remaining before the game starts.

"That's weird..." You muttered as you looked around.

The starting point was big enough to fit more than a hundred people. You assumed that if there's no countdown, then the game was waiting for players to be completed.

There was at least twenty people and more were arriving. Some of the players were confuse and was asking what was happening, the others were in groups and solos while the rest were showing some excitement.

You ignored everyone and waited at the corner, you looked down and smiled as you were wearing Chishiya's white hoodie.

You remembered the time when you went in his way so the hoodie won't get stained by blood, you sigh and regretted the decision of bringing his hoodie along with you.

'If this is a killing game, Chishiya will surely scold me for ruining his hoodie.' You thought as you hugged yourself.

You already missed Chishiya, you didn't even say goodbye to him as you went on a game Arena. You didn't want to say goodbye anyway as you wanted to come back to him and spend more time with him.

"Gomene Chishiya, I'm sorry for lying to you." You whispered as you took a sniff on his hoodie and smelling his scent.

There are fifty six participants, please be patient as we gather more players

You were right, this place are gathering players instead of counting down when the registration will close.

"Did you know that this place was the only Arena available?" You listened to what the other people were saying.

"It's true! I looked around Tokyo and there were no more game Arena available, just this place."

"I wonder what we'll need to do here."

"I'm scared!"

'So this is the only arena available, no countdowns, just the game waiting for more players. This must be a level 10 difficulty.' You thought as you watched more players coming in.

"I can't take it anymore, I don't want to die here!" A woman started running towards outside.

They tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen as she continued running towards her death. As soon as she crossed the red lights, the laser immediately put a hole through her head.

There are ninety eight participants, please be patient as we gather more players

"Just what is the rule here?"

"What game are we playing!"

"This has the most player out of all the games I've cleared so far!"

You closed your eyes and filled your imagination with the memories you've made with Chishiya to block out all the noise.

'If Chishiya only knew that he was my light, then he'll be happy to know that I've already met him before the games started.' You smiled at the memory and was worried if you will be able to see Chishiya again.