♧♢♤♡3♡♤♢♧

"You know, you owe me big time." You told Chishiya as you blocked the sword from the Seeker.

Chishiya was relieved that you came again but hated the idea that he got saved by you again.

You pushed the Seeker and he stumbled backwards. The Seeker then looked at you and started laughing.

"The Shadow, I've heard so much about you but not the part of you being a girl." The Seeker chuckled and you smirk behind your mask.

"You know why no one finds out about that? It's because I eliminate them before they can even tell it to others." You explained while pointing your sword towards the Seeker. "And now you're next."

"Don't get too cocky, I've killed more than a thousands of sword masters all around the world and you're next." The Seeker copied your sentence.

"We'll see about that."

-----
Guys if you're left handed then you use your right hand for the sword, if your right handed then you use your left hand

Nd/h- none dominant hand
D/h- Dominant hand
-----

Chishiya watched as you fought the Seeker with your nd/h. He was amused to see your sword skills, as if you perfected every movement.

The Seeker was hiding hard time trying to take you out but to Chishiya's point of view, you were just toying with him.

"Is this the skill you were bragging about? The one who'd killed more than a thousands of people? The blonde guy here could easily defeat you with that crap skills of yours." You said and Chishiya widen his eyes.

Is she trying to provoke him? Chishiya thought as he stood up and dusted himself.

"Shut up!" The Seeker strike directly through your chest but you side step to avoid him.

"I had enough, goodbye." You muttered as you strike the Seeker from behind and ended his life.

The only thing you could hear was his body colliding with the ground. You then looked at Chishiya who was now smirking at you, hands in his pocket.

"So are you going to kill me because I found out your real gender?" Chishiya questioned and you did not expect him to ask that.

Normally after a fight, people who were nearby will compliment about your fighting skills. But with Chishiya, he was curious if you were going to kill him for finding out your real gender.

"I don't need to, you're not worth it." You replied and Chishiya gave you a confuse look.

Before he can ask what you meant by that, you already disappeared.

"Not a bad fighter, she's really perfect for my plan." Chishiya muttered before leaving the place.

Game over, congratulations

You were the first to leave the place, not letting anyone see that you were still alive. Even though someone had found out your real gender, you couldn't care less about the guy as you can easily find him and kill him.

Chishiya's POV

I went back to the beach and had a shower. After that I changed into a short and wore my white jacket.

This rule about needing to wear swimsuits really disgusts me. Seeing the girls on their swimsuit doesn't really interest me.

In fact nothing interests me except... the Shadow. I went in my room and got a blank paper. I then tried remembering her e/y eyes with strand of hair on the way.

I touched my lips and I could still feel her hand on it. After a few minutes, I've finished my drawing and it looked exactly like her.

"The Shadow, pleasure to meet you."

I went on the rooftop to get some fresh air, recalling the recent incidents when I felt a presence behind me.

"Something's bothering you isn't it?" Kuina asked as she joined me by my side.

"No, I'm just enjoying the view." I replied and she chuckled.

"I know you more than anyone else, when something's bothering you, you go here to think." She stated and I sigh in defeat.

"There's a girl." I mentioned and she gasp.

"You have a girlfriend? What does she look like?" I gave her a bored look.

"She's not my girlfriend, I was just thinking that she'll be perfect for our plan."

"Ah I see, then what's the problem? Did she say no?"

"I haven't asked her yet, not sure when I'm going to meet her next though. After all, she's the Shadow." As soon as I said that, she gave me a surprise look.

"The Shadow? The Legendary Shadow who completed all games and disappeared without anyone seeing what she can do?" She quickly said and I nodded. "And you said that she's a girl!"

"Lower your voice, she threatened that if I ever share this information with anyone, she will find me and kill me." I started walking away from her and she ran after me.

"Wait, so you're telling me that you're scared of her?" I scoff at what she said. "The Chishiya who's hard to read and can't be provoke by anyone is afraid of-"

"I am not afraid of her, as if I would ever be afraid of anyone." I stated and walked even faster so she won't have a chance to catch up but she did.

"You know, this is the first time I ever saw you getting flustered." She chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"I am not-" I stop as soon as I realized what I was doing.