♧♢♤♡13♡♤♢♧

One minute remaining left

Out of twenty one people in your team, six was still surviving. On the other team, there's eleven who are still surviving.

The others tried decoding and got the wrong answer, risking everyone's life in the room. After that they let Chishiya do the decoding as he hasn't got any wrong answers.

Thirty seconds remaining

You and Tatta prepared for what's the next form of the laser and the remaining survivors awaits your orders. Everyone was exhausted, the others were injured.

If the next form is something hard to avoid, then it's the end for them. Although you didn't expect that the last form of the laser would wipe everyone out.

As soon as the laser took form, you widen your eyes and all of you lost hope on surviving this round

As soon as the laser took form, you widen your eyes and all of you lost hope on surviving this round. Chishiya saw this and quickly looked for the last clue of the code.

"This is impossible..." The guy near you started crying. "No one can escape this!"

"After surviving this far, they plan to kill us after all." The woman who lost her hand dropped on her knee as well.

You looked at the glass and saw Chishiya looking for something. The disco ball appeared again, ready to shoot down the remaining players.

Ten seconds remaining

A tear fell from your eyes as you think that this will be the end for both sides. The time was running out, the laser was getting closer.

"We're dead, we're all dead." Tatta fell on his knees then looked at you while giving you a smile. "It was nice knowing you... little sister. I wish I could have spent more time with you."

You looked at Chishiya who kept glancing at you as he approaches the table.

"Chishiya..." You trailed off and he quickly looks up to you as you whispered something to yourself. "I love you."

You closed your eyes and waited for the laser to end your life as the timer continues to countdown.

5

4

3

2

1

Game over, congratulations

You couldn't believe what you just heard. You opened your eyes and saw Chishiya put the code just in time. You turned around and saw the laser gone.

You then breathed out and fell on your knees. The glass that separates you from the other room started rising.

Tatta rushed to your side and hugged you tightly. When Chishiya saw this, he couldn't take it anymore so he left the building.

When you parted from Tatta, you looked around the room to search for Chishiya but he was gone.

'He was here seconds ago.' You thought as you stood up and started looking for him.

♧♢♤♡ TimeSkip ♡♤♢♧

When you got back, you decided to take a shower first and look for Chishiya. He didn't came back in the car with you.

You noticed that there's only five of you and a certain gun had been observing you all this time but you pretended that he wasn't there.

After you've taken a shower, you wore a different swimsuit. It was the same as Kuina's swimsuit but it's color f/c.

"Guess I have no choice but to find Chishiya in this attire." You muttered and went out of your room.

Back at the games you told him that there was a reason why you chose Tatta and that was because Tatta was your half brother and you knew that he's not really in physical games.

Born from the same mother but produced by a different father that's why you didn't have the same last name.

You stared at the door in front of you and decided to check if he was there but he wasn't. You started searching for him but there wasn't any sign of him until you came across Kuina.

"Kuina!" You called out to her and when she saw you, she ran towards you and pulled you into a hug.

"Y/n! I'm glad your safe!" Kuina exclaimed and checked if you have any injuries. "He ask me to check if you were okay, that bastard made me a Nurse."

"He? Who's he?" You questioned and Kuina smiled.

"Your boyfriend of course. He showed up a little later after you guys came and he's been bothering me to check on you so I did because I wanted to see if you were fine." Kuina explained and you smiled.

"You mean Chishiya?"

"Who else will be your boyfriend?" Kuina playfully rolled her eyes then frowned as soon as he saw Tatta going to your direction. "Oh, no wonder why he's acting like that. I see the problem now, see you later Y/n!"

"Wait I-" You were cut off when Tatta called your name.

"Y/n!"

"Oh hi brother, what's up?"

"Can you tell me about our mother?"

"Sure."

You weren't aware that a certain dark brown pair of eye was observing you from a distant.

Chishiya's POV

It was confirmed that Y/n and Tatta are dating the moment I saw them leaving together. I sigh in frustration to ever think that there's really a good reason of why she chose him over me.

I spent my days trying to avoid Y/n by going in my bedroom late at night and leaving really early in the morning.

This was the best for me to avoid the pain I'm feeling in my heart. Kuina saw me wondering around late in the night and she approached me.