♧♢♤♡15♡♤♢♧

Y/n likes me?

"Yeah right, as if she will ever like me." I told him and he snorted.

"She always talk about you everytime we hangout together, I was happy to see her happy but I can't believe she liked someone who has that impudent behaviour of yours!" Tatta exclaimed and my heart was pounding.

"But... but I thought she liked you?" I asked, my voice was lower and he chuckled.

"Liked me? She's my sister you idiot! Well more like half siblings, we're born from the same mother but we have different fathers." He explained and everything became clear now. "And here I thought you were smart."

That's what Y/n was going to explain after the game before, but she didn't get the chance because I avoided her.  My body felt alive as I found out that Y/n actually likes me.

"I wanted to know more about her but all she ever talks about was you." Tatta said that in a joking way and I smiled.

Six minutes remaining

"But this isn't the time to talk about that now, we need to get out of here." He reminded me that we were still in the game.

"Alright, I have an idea." I said as told him to start swinging so I can reach the key.

Four minutes remaining

I was able to reach for the key and got us out of the chain. I landed on my feet while Tatta landed on his knee.

Now I get why Y/n chose to stay with him

The fact of Tatta being Y/n's brother made me happy.

You know, sometimes you calculate things way ahead that you don't see what's really happening

"Yeah yeah I got it Kuina now stop bothering me." I muttered.

"Who you talking to?" Tatta asked me.

"No one." I replied and walked towards the exit.

The rest of the people tried doing the same that we did but they were struggling. We approached the exit and it has the code on top of the door.

I entered the code and the door opened. Me and Tatta left the building and waited for our ride to come.

"I guess you're not so bad after all." Tatta broke the silence between us and gave me a smile. "Make sure to take care of my sister, if you ever make her cry I will find you and I will kill you."

I smirked as I remember the exact same words that Y/n told me.

If you tell anyone about me, I will find you and I will kill you

They're brothers and sisters after all and...

"I can't believe you were jealous towards me! You were jealous when I was clearly Y/n's brother!" Tatta started laughing and I turned the other way to hide my flustered face.

"I-I am not jealous!" I pointed out and he was now laughing like a pig.

"You don't even know how much Y/n likes you and you thought she liked me! Hahaha!"

Thank goodness the car finally arrived and I went to the front seat so I don't need to sit beside Tatta.

"Don't worry, I won't tell any of this to my sister because I know you value your pride." Tatta tapped my shoulder and I groaned in annoyance.

Normal POV

You heard that Chishiya and Tatta went in the same game. With Chishiya on Tatta's side, you don't have to worry because they will make it out alive for sure.

Although you still can't stop worrying for them. That changed when you heard Kuina saying that they've returned.

"Let's go!" Kuina pulled you and you happily went with her as you will finally see if Chishiya and Tatta made it out alive.

As soon as you saw Tatta, you run into him and have him a hug.

"Glad to see you big brother." You told him and he ruffled your hair.

"You should talk to your boyfriend." He leaned into your ears and whispered those words.

Your face flush in embarrassment and you tried hiding it from your brother.

"S-stop that!" You lightly punched him and he chuckled.

Chishiya got out from the other side of the car and you were relieved that he was unscathed.

'As expected from the Chishiya' You thought as you went to him with crossed arms.

"Not even a single dirt on you, the game must be easy." You started the conversation and Chishiya smirked.

"Why? Were you worried about me?" He leaned closer to you and you looked away from his eyes.

"Pfft, as if! Why would I worry about you." You turned around to hide your blushing face and Chishiya chuckled at your reaction.

He removed his hoodie and puts it around you.

"Meet me at the rooftop after you have your dinner and make sure to return my other hoodie." Chishiya instructed you before walking away.

You held his hoodie and smelled his scent. It smelt nice and you smile to the thought that he gave you the hoodie to hide your bare chest.

"Aherm, go get him." Tatta ruffled your hair again and Kuina gave you a victory smile.

You went straight to the rooftop and saw Chishiya waiting. You closed the hoodie and walked towards him. When he noticed you, he frowns and sigh.

"I thought I told you to meet me after you had dinner?" He gave you a disappointing look and you rolled your eyes.