♧♢♤♡28♡♤♢♧

When he caught me looking at him, he gave me a smile then waved at me. Chishiya went in the way to block him.

"Do you know him?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No but..." I took a peek and saw him tying his shoe. "I think he's the same level as me."

Chishiya opened his mouth to say something but then he closed them. I normally judge my opponent from amateur to expert and this was the first time I met an expert.

I haven't met anyone in the same level as me. The question is, what is his intention?

Registration has closed, there are sixty partipants

Game: Battle Royale

Difficulty: 8 of Clubs

Rule 1: There will be ten teams, only one team must stay alive at the end of the game. If there are more than one team alive within the time limit, everyone will die

Rule 2: Each team must have six members and you can choose who will be in your team

Rule 3: You will be fighting in an underwater building. As the time passes by, the water will rise and it will only stop when there's only one team left

Goodluck

"We only need one more person." Kuina pointed out.

There was already me, Chishiya, Kuina, Tatta and Kira on our team. As much as we don't want Kira on our team, we don't have a choice because she's also part of the Beach.

"Hey guys, can I join your team?" The guy I saw earlier came to us and we all looked at him.

"No/sure." Chishiya and me said at the same time.

We both looked at each other and he shook his head.

"Why do you want to join our team?" Chishiya narrowed his eyes and I could feel the tension increasing.

"Because..." The guy looked at me with a smile. "I wouldn't want to fight the Shadow if we were to fight each other."

I widen my eyes then leaned closer to Chishiya. 

"He looks like one of the best choice in this room and he's an expert like me, if we want to survive we need him." I loudly whisper so only he can hear.

"Fine." He sigh in defeat then observed the guy. "Just don't get in my way."

Haru ignored Chishiya and walked past him.

"My name is Haru but you can call me yours." He went to me and took my hand and I widen my eyes.

I could feel Chishiya's gaze burning, Tatta's curiosity look and Kuina's bloodlust.

"Y/n and I'm taken." I released his hand and he smiled.

"You may be taken but even married couples cheat on each other." He winked at me and I had this urge to punch him on the face.

All team please pick a number, this will be the order for you to enter

Time limit: One hour

"I'll go get it." Chishiya said and as he walk past Haru, he gave him a glare.

We got number three so we entered the building while taking some items that was offered to us.

Normal POV

The six of you entered the building where you have to walk through a bridge and saw the otherside surrounded by water.

You looked around and saw some water already streaming down, filling the place slowly. The place looked like an underground aquarium and it was beautiful.

It has also many features in it and you couldn't count how many there are. 

The water surrounding the place smelt like the ocean.

"Is that sea water?" Tatta asked and I nodded.

I then sense as if someone was watching us so I held the handle of my sword.

"Guys, stay alert. We are not alone in this area." You warned as you grip the handle of your katana.

"Not bad, I thought I was the only one who sensed it." Haru smirked at you but you ignored him.

"Sense what? I don't sense anything at all." Tatta tried looking around to see any signs of humans but he can't find anything.

Chishiya secretly rolled his eyes, Kuina also tried looking for a movement while Kira suddenly hugged Chishiya.

"Didn't I tell you-" Chishiya was interrupted when a random guy attacked him with a sword.

Haru quickly took out his sword and blocked him.

"All of you, get out of here!" Haru demanded as he pushed his opponent back and pointed the sword at him. "Amateurs."

"Let me go!" Chishiya slightly pushed Kira away.

"You need to get out of here now." You told Kuina and she held you.

"What about you?" She questioned while giving you the look of 'don't tell me you're going to do this alone again'

"I'm not alone, Haru is here with me so please you need to get somewhere safe. We'll meet you there later." You assured her and she sigh in defeat as she took Tatta's hand.

"Chishiya, you need to go-" Before you can finish your sentence, Chishiya stopped you.

"No!" He exclaimed and you widen your eyes. "You promised that you will let me help you!"

"Blondie behind you!" You quickly took your sword out to block the person who was about to kill Chishiya.

"Chishiya please you need to go, we can take care of this." I pleaded but he still won't move a budge.

Instead he punched the guy that attacked him and looked at me.

"I can also fight." He stated but before I can reply, an arrow flew right past him and he barely dodged it.