♧♢♤♡30♡♤♢♧

I smiled as I remember every detail on the first day I've met her.

No wonder why she looked familiar at the second time I met her and I felt something... different

"Anyway, she also told me that she got hurt when she asked you to stay away from her." He sadly muttered.

"Why is that?" I asked and he gave me a sad smile.

"Y/n is a top wanted criminal, there are other Assassins hunting her down for revenge. That is why she asked you to stay away from her so your life won't be put in danger." He explained.

Now I understand why she wanted me to stay away from her because being near her can put my life in danger if her enemies ever finds out about our relationship.

"She even asked me to stay away from her but I'm not letting her and I was glad that you still stayed beside her. All she ever talks about is you, being her light and the person who made her who she was now." He patted my shoulder then smiled.

"I'm glad to have known you future brother in law." Normally when a person touched me I would have twisted their bones but Tatta is not like other person.

Kira also had an excuse as she was in the same team as me but after the game, I can do whatever I pleased.

"Let me go!" I stood up as I heard Kuina's voice.

There were five guys who was walking towards us and one of them were holding Kuina as hostage. Each one of them possess different type of guns and a question came in my mind.

Where is the other one?

"So you guys must be the Shadow's friends, pleasure to meet you. My name is Killian and these are my groups." He introduced himself with a smile as he blew his smoke.

He must be the leader, another eneny of Y/n?

"If you guys try something stupid..." He pointed near Kira and she was shot by a distant.

She screamed in fear as she covered her ears.

"Our sniper will put a bullet through your head." He continued and I saw Tatta searching for the sniper.

This is bad, at this rate one of us will die

"We were given a tip that the Shadow joined this game and is likely to be team with you guys. So, where is the Shadow? I want to meet him." Killian gave us a full grin and I narrowed my eyes.

So they don't know who the real Shadow yet, that's one of our advantage

"So kindly tell us who among you is the Shadow and we will take him with us without harmong anyone. Sounds like a deal?" Killian offered and I clenched my fist.

"What will happen if we don't tell you?" I asked him and he slightly laugh.

"Well that part will be fun, we'll start killing all of you one by one until the Shadow decides to fight us and we'll start with her!" He pointed his gun to Kuina.

Kuina stepped on the guy's feet then dove forward towards Tatta's bag. She quickly searched for a flare gun and shot it up the sky.

The guy who held her captive hit her with his gun, knocking her out in an instant.

"What is that? Hahaha is that suppose to attract attention? Well I tell you what, the other four teams who participated in this game are also here to kill all of you." Killian chuckled.

"And do you think we don't know about the other two back there? They're dealing with the other four teams right now, I bet they be dead by now!" I widened my eyes and only thought of Y/n.

"No..." Tatta clenched his hand into a fist then tried attacking Killian but one of his guy knocked him out.

"Enough with this, kill them." He ordered and I stepped forward.

"Wait!" They all froze at their spot and stared at me. "I'm the Shadow."

Killian raised one of his eyebrow and walked towards me while eyeing me from head to toe.

"How can I be sure it's you?" He questioned and I inhaled before replying.

"Doesn't matter whether you believe me or not, what matters is I've told the truth." I answered and he smirked.

"If you're truly the Shadow, what level are we?" I remembered something that Y/n told me before.

The lowest ranking of an Assassin is Amateurs

Then it goes from Elite, Master, Professional and Expert

Expert is the highest rank which is Y/n and Haru's rank

Y/n also told me that Expert ranking uses melee weapons while Amateurs uses guns

You'll know your opponent when you see what weapons they are using

"You're all Amateurs." I answered and his smirked turned into an annoyed one.

"Are you underestimating us?" He pointed the gun at me.

Last time I remember, this is the same response that Y/n gave back at the Hide n Seek game.

"I'm just telling the truth, why don't you fight me one on one instead of hiding behind those guns of yours." I tried provoking him and he chuckled.

"Everyone, meet the Shadow! After all these years we finally found you." He put the gun on his shoulder. "Don't worry, we won't hurt you... yet."