♧♢♤♡39♡♤♢♧

I watched as Chishiya was sleeping peacefully, his top was on the floor so I can see his well built body

I looked at the time and I had ten minutes before I need to meet with Haru.

I wished that this moment wouldn't have ended, that I will wake up in Chishiya's arms without worrying about the danger I brought to him or the killing games.

"I love you Chishiya." I whispered as I placed a quick kiss on his lips before squirming out of his arms.

I know this isn't how I expect to lose my virginity, taking advantage of the person I loved just because he's drunk without telling him that we made love but there's a possibility thay I may not be able to come back and we have those desires that we want to do before dying.

I washed myself first before putting clothes on and wandered around Chishiya's room.

This was the first time that I really put my attention to it. His room was really clean and on his table, he had this different self-built weapons.

I saw the taser that he used in Game of Tag, other weapons that I have no idea what's its purpose and a water gun.

Water gun? What does he need this for?

I then saw something that caught my attention, a drawing that was beautifully framed.

I picked up the frame and gasp as I realized that I was the one on the drawing.

Chishiya drew me on my Shadow form clothes and he put lots of details on my eyes.

It looked almost real if you didn't know it was a drawing. I looked at Chishiya and I couldn't get enough of him.

I never wanted to leave his side but if we were really destined for each other, then we are bound to crossed paths again one day.

"Sayonara, Chishiya." I closed the door behind me slowly then sigh.

When I turned around, I almost screamed at the sight of Niragi.

"Hey there Princess, what are you doing in Chishiya's room?" He questioned.

"How about you, what are you doing here?" I asked back.

"I was going to ask something to Chishiya but I guess he's busy." He smirked teasefully and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"He's sleeping now, it's better not to disturb him." I told him.

"Maybe next time." He started to walk away and I heard him muttering. "Chishiya that lucky son of a bi-"

I didn't hear what he has to say next as I made my way to the rooftop. Haru was already waiting there and he smiled when he saw me.

"You're late, again." He said and I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Well umm I left a note at Chishiya's room to meet me tomorrow at 8pm. Our visa is going to expire tomorrow so assuming that everything will end tonight, I want to meet up with him as soon as possible." I explained with a grin on my face.

"Ah yeah, about that..." I saw him gesturing behind me and before I can turn around, I felt someone restraining me.

"Hey!" I screamed as I tried to escape but he was way stronger than me.

I looked at Haru who had this victorious smirked and he showed an injection.

"What is the meaning of this!" I shouted.

"Nothing personal Y/n, thank you for cooperating." He walked towards me and injected me.

"Haru..." My world started, my vision began to blur, black dots started appearing and my body weakened. "Wh-y..."

Haru's POV (Ooooh)

I watched as she fell asleep when the drug I injected her started to take effect.

"Bring her to the room." I ordered as I started walking to the basement.

My name is Haru Reijero

I am an S-rank Assassin

Top wanted criminal known as...

The 'Joker'

"Master, sir Reijero is here." Jake, Ketong's right arm, my father said and I nodded.

Yes, Ketong Reijero is my father. He disguised as the Joker so no one will find out my real identity.

That's what Joker do, they trick people's mind and heart to get what they want.

Just like Heart games, it plays with your feelings and betrayal is a common crime

"Well done son, you were useful this time." My father greeted me while patting my shoulder.

"It's been an honour gaining the Shadow's trust and befriend her even though my main goal was to capture her." I said with no emotion.

"You didn't need to gain her trust, befriending her isn't necessary because in this world, we don't need a friend." My father reminded me and I nodded.

"Friends like her will only get in the way, there should be no room for emotions." I repeated his rule and he chuckled.

"That's my Joker."

Chishiya's POV

I woke up with my head feeling fuzzy. I was still hangover from drinking too much last night and couldn't really remember anything.

When I went out of bed, I noticed my clothes on the floor.

Did something happened last night?

I brushed off the thought and washed myself. As I was drying my hair, I saw a note on top of my drawer. I picked it up and read it.

_________________________________
Dear Chishiya,

I promise I will explain everything to you, meet me tomorrow on the rooftop at 8pm and we'll do a game together

After that I promise I will tell you everything

-Y/n
_________________________________

I felt as if my energy suddenly came back and felt my heart skipped a beat. I suddenly had hope that Y/n will come back to me and that everything that she told was just a misunderstanding.

It's a great day to start my plan