♧♢♤♡6♡♤♢♧

Special thanks to ChishiyaSuperSimp for always the first one to comment and vote and arigatoouuuu mina!
------

Normal POV

"It's the girl-" Before Chishiya can finish his sentence, Kuina started squealing.

"I knew it! You love her!" Kuina exclaimed and Chishiya stared at her before standing up.

"That's ridiculous, I have no time for love nor I believe in love. This is nonsense!" Chishiya commented before walking out of the room.

Kuina smirked at herself, knowing that Chishiya was lying to her.

'Interesting...' Kuina thought as she put the chopstick back in her mouth.

'Love her, there's no time to love someone in this world. Plus love doesn't exist and I will never love anyone!' Chishiya thought while turning around the corner and almost bumping into Kodai.

"Ah there you are, I've been told to find you. They need you at the meeting room!" Kodai said and Chishiya walked past him.

The only reason why he asked Kodai to come with him was because Kodai managed to stop you from jumping off the building.

He was planning on using Kodai later to get you to join his plan. But how can he when he can't even get you to be a member of the Beach.

As Chishiya entered the meeting room, he saw that they've caught another person. He leaned against the wall and waited for the interrogation to finish.

When Hatter removed the cover from the person, Chishiya widen his eyes as he recognized who the person was.

'It's her!'

Chishiya's POV

It's her! The Shadow, it's her! What is she doing here?

"So, what's your name and why were you wondering around in our area?" Hatter questioned.

"Well I heard that this place is a paradise and I wanted to see if it was true..." She replied without breaking an eye contact with Hatter.

I tried not to look confuse so no one will notice that I know her.

"And who told you this?" Hatter asked again and the Shadow looked at me.

"That Cheese over there." She replied and Nigari started laughing.

"Wait a minute, did you just call him Cheese?" Nigari laughed like a maniac and I tried my best to hide my anger into a smirk.

"How did you know Chishiya?" Hatter continued questioning her and I wondered if she was going to tell the truth.

"We've been in a game twice now and I saved his life four times so he owe me." I pushed myself away from the wall and walked towards her.

"From what I can remember, my debt has been paid." I reminded her of what she did but she showed no emotion.

"Oh that? Right I nearly forgot." Something in my chest started aching.

How could she forget that kiss? Wait, why do I even care? No, I don't care about her or her kiss!

"Looks like Chishiya found himself a girlfriend." Nigari teased and I just smirked.

Even though I wanted to look angry so bad, I have to hide everything into a smirk. That's right, I'm Chishiya after all and hiding my emotions was my specialty. I don't get moved by any emotions so this occasions are normal.

"She's not my girlfriend, she'll never be my girlfriend." I stated and the Shadow nodded.

"Agree, Cheese are not my type either." The Shadow said bluntly and somehow I was hoping for her to agree but she didn't.

"I like her! Her and I would get along!" Nigari snickered.

"Enough, now tell what cards you have possession of so I can decide what rank to give you." Hatter interrupted.

As soon as Hatter received her cards, he went on explaining of how we can get out of here by collecting all the cards.

"So let me get this straight, all of us here risk our lives to collect cards for you?" The Shadow questioned and I smirked as I knew that she have the same perspective as I do.

"If you see it that way then yes." Hatter replied.

"And I get to stay here and do whatever I want?"

"That's what I just told you earlier."

"Sounds cool, guess I could hang out here since there's electricity." She finally agrees and I tried reading her.

All she did was smirk, you don't really know what she's thinking or what her purpose here. She told me that she wasn't interested on coming here with me but yet here she is, changing her mind just like that.

What is she planning?

"So what is your name?" Hatter asked and I stared at her.

No one really knows that she's the Shadow except me. Kodai didn't really know that she was the Shadoe before so if the two of them meet, Kodai will only think of her as someone who had saved his life.

"The name's L/n Y/n, but you can call me Y/n." She answered and I repeated her name in my head as if I was going to forget it. "And can I keep my sword since you're telling me to wear swimsuits? The sword has sentimental value on it."

"Sure, as long as you don't go and behead any of the Beach members." Y/n smirked at what Hatter just said.

"The only person I want to behead is the Cheese." Everyone looked at me and she chuckled. "I meant an actual Cheese."

Even if she was joking, it's obvious that she was sending her message to me. They soon released her and gave her a room next to my one.