Change

Trey POV

It's been a couple weeks since Lyric moved out with kids. I feel so lonely in this house all by myself. I haven't spent a lot of time here. I usually go to strip clubs and stay out late. I go to the studio more often.

I've been working on a little personal album just for Lyric. Only for her. Just to explain how much I love her and what she means to me. I don't know what I would do without her. I'd be dead. The only thing that's keeping me from that is the kids. I miss my kids.

I was working on one song called Love Lost.

Trey: Run that back. I said to Troy as he ran the track back. So I could re do the song.

Love Lost

and you we used to play with the dogs
While you were sleep id stare, stare while you lay in my arms
And now im stuck on stupid rain forrest couldnt get wetter than you get
I used to beat it up you gave me your love I abused it now im facing the music

Oh how I yearn for your touch im so lonely now that you left me
If I could run away you know I would
And im hurtin cause girl I never loved you like I should
When your love is lost
Your whole worlds thrown off
When the one you need dont need you
What do you do when love is lost

I was trippin wouldnt listen now im sitting sipping shots at the bar
Now im riding to the 90's hits listening to aerosmith
I dont wanna close my eyes dont wanna fall asleep
Tell me how I can I be fly without the wind beneath my wings

Oh how I yearn for your touch im so lonely now that you left me
If I could run away you know I would
And im hurtin cause girl I never loved you like I should
When your love is lost
Your whole worlds thrown off
When the one you need dont need you
What do you do when love is lost

And now I see
The man you need
When I look into the mirror I see change
And I close my eyes and wish you could see the same
But its too late

When your love is lost
Your whole worlds thrown off
When the one you need dont need you
What do you do

When your love is lost
Your whole worlds thrown off
When the one you need dont need you
What do you do when love is lost

Lost gone out the window
When love is lost
Lost cant see your love no more
When the one you need dont need you
What do you do when love is lost

Lyric pov

I was at the zoo with Ty and the kids. Aria loves the animals she thinks a giraffe is a horse with a long neck. She so cute. I wish Trey was here so we could spend this moment like a family but he needs to get his self together.

I miss him but I don't want to be in another abusive relationship. I don't want my kids in that environment. I love being around Ty. He is great with the kids and he helps me out a lot. Sometimes he stays the night and we just watch a movie but that's it.

Trinity: Mamma can we go eat.

Lyric: Sure pumpkin. I said picking her up and throwing her in the air. She laugh uncontrollably. The twins cam running over to us and I put them in the stroller. We all walk to Ty car and he help me strap them in.

Trey pov

Forrest: Ayo Trey did you see this. He said showing me his phone. It was a picture of Lyric and Ty with the kids.

Wife of Trey Songz was seen today with a man and their kids. Lyric and this man were seen at the zoo very close together. Is their trouble for Mr. Steal Your Girl?

I was piss after I told her not to have my kids near Ty. She still does it.

Forrest: You good bro.
Trey: Yea I'm good. I'll be back tho.

I grab my keys and drove over to Lyric's.

Lyric pov

We just got back from lunch and we were in the house watching a movie. Frozen was on the screen and Aria and Trin were singing their little hearts out to Let it Go. TJ was covering his ears. It was to cute. Ty and I just laugh. I heard a knock at the door. I got up and open the door. Trey was standing there and he look piss.

Lyric: Why are you Tremaine?

Trey: What's this? He said holding up his phone. There was an article about Ty and me and the kids at the zoo today. I gave him back my phone and I roll my eyes. I walk into the kitchen then Trey walk in.

Trey: I don't want that nigga around my kids.

Lyric: Trey he is the person that is helping me right now trying to handle the kids since my husband can't control his anger.

Trey: Lyric I'm sorry. I shouldn't of never put my hands on you the way that I did. It's that I'm mess up inside baby. I want you and the kids home. I don't want to spend another day without you and the kids. Please Lyric. He said holding my hands. Looking in my eyes.

Lyric: Trey I'm not gonna take you back. You need to change and I need to see it. I understand you can't live without me or the kids cause I can't live without you and it hurts that I had to leave the house and take our kids from their father cause he can't get his act together. I don't want my kids in that environment. I grew up in it and I've been in it and I'm dam sure not gonna let my kids have that in their life. Trey you run your mouth a lot but you can never show the way how you talk.

Trey: Baby if you just give me another chance. I can do better.

Lyric: Trey your on your chance now. When was the last time you brought me flowers, or gave me a massage. Took time out from the studio and stayed home with YOUR family and help out with the kids a little more. Knowing I'm tired cause all I do is watch the and work on weekends. I haven't gotten no time to myself to spend with my friends since the kids been born. Simply you can do whatever you want cause I let you. So I guess this is all my fault right? That you keep fucking shit up for your self. Huh Tremaine.

Trey: Baby, I'm sorry this is not the way how I wanted our marriage to start but I know I need help and I'm gonna get it. I just need to know if your ever coming home. If I can have that little bit of hope I will do better for you, us, our family.

Lyric: You need to get help with your anger cause I don't want you putting your hands on me again. Trey you know I don't like that. He cupped my face and peck my lips that sent chills up my spine. Like they always do.

Trey: I'm gonna get help. I so sorry baby kiss I kiss didn't kiss mean kiss to kiss hurt kiss you. He said in between kisses. I look in his eyes and could tell he really meant it. I need to see it. I look away before I felt the water works coming cause I hate the position were in right now.

Lyric: Can you go now. I need to put the kids to bed.
He nodded simply and I walk him out. I sigh deeply and walk into my bedroom and shut my door.

Ty pov

I know I shouldn't have been ease dropping but I over heard Trey and Lyric's conversation. Trey wants to get her back and I commend that but Lyric is a tough one. I guess that's why I feel for her back in high school. She was different from all the other girls. I love that about her. She would come off ass sweet and innocent but she dangerous and adventures in a good way. I heard her room door close. The kids were all sleep. I pick them up and out them all in Trinity's bed. I walk over to Ly room and knock. She didn't answer so I just walk in. She was crying her eyes out. She look at me and wipe her tears away.

Lyric: What's wrong? Something wrong with the kids?

Ty: No, I just wanted to check on you. The kids are sleep.

Lyric: Oh thanks. I can walk you out.

Ty: You sure you want me to leave.

She had this no kinda yes look on her face. I sat in the bed and pull her in. She started to cry a little again. I rubbed her back.