Its War

Lyric POV

4 Months Pregnant

So Trey didn't take me to Hawaii for my birthday cause I'm pregnant. Which I still don't get and I'm still highly upset about it. Trey is so protective of me. Now that I'm pregnant. He is always up my ass. Never leaves me alone. Like damn nigga can I breathe. "No, you my baby mamma and I ain't leaving you." Is what he always says.

Like the other day. I got flowers from my long time friend Kevin. You know to congratulate me on the baby. Trey freak the fuck out. He threw my flowers in the trash. Told me to never talk to Kevin again. Like the fuck.

Another thing Trey is really killing my hormones and my needs. I want to jump his fucking bones. He ain't with it. He like I don't want to hurt the baby. I was like the baby will be fine. It helps with labor or something like that. He ain't do shit. I was left in bed horny as hell with no dick. Fuck my husband.

Trey POV

I was on my way home from picking Trinity up from school and grabbing grocery from the store for dinner. I pulled up to the drive way. I open the door for Trinity. She unbuckled her seat belt and jump out. She help get the lighter bags out and we walk up to the door. I unlocked it and we walk in.

"DADDY'S HOME." I yelled. I placed the bags on the kitchen counter and Trinity put her bags on the floor. Then she ran away. Where I don't know. Probably to her momma. I heard someone coming down the stairs. Then enter the kitchen. I turn my head and it was my queen.

"Hey baby." I said walking to Lyric and kissing her lips. I got nothing but air.

"What's wrong? What I do?" She look at me and rolled her eyes. She walk over to the fridge and grab a cup of pickles and sat on the couch. What's with her. I put the groceries away. I went into the living room and Lyric on the couch watching tv.

I sat next to her and put my arm around her. She moved away from me and continue to watch tv.

"Babe what's up with you?"

She stayed silent.

"Baby are you still mad at me?" I said. She look at me and roll her eyes. I know she wants me to have sex with her but I don't want to take any chances of hurting the baby. I can't lose my baby again. I forbid it.

Lyric got up from the couch and start to walk to the stairs. I grab her arm and turn her around. I pull her in my arms. I kiss her. I love kissing her lips. There so soft, and juicy. I walk her over to the couch and laid her down. I hovered over her and kiss down her neck. She moan my name. That sent me over the edge.

30 mins later.......

Lyric was riding me since that was the most comfortable position for her. Damn she was good at it. I could tell she was getting a little tired. She started to slow down and her walls tighten around me. I kiss her lips.

*DING DONG*

"Fuck" Lyric said. I chuckled and got up. I put my clothes on and made sure Lyric was decent before opening the door. I open it and it was a police officer.

"Hi officer may I help you."

"You've been served."

He gave me an envelope then walk away. I was shock who is suing me. I shut the door and walk in the living room.

"Who was that?"

"A police officer. He gave me this." I said showing her the envelop. I sat on the couch. Lyric grab the envelope and open it.

"Tremaine and Lyric Neverson will be in court April 15, 2015 for custody of Trinity Neverson." Lyric read out loud.

"What the hell. I told that nigga he ain't taken my kid." I said yelling as I stood up. I felt Lyric grab my arm.

"Baby he ain't gonna take her away from us. I'll go down to the station and see what I can do." She said. I calm down a bit and sat back down. I put my head in my hands and sigh deeply.

"No, baby it's alright. I don't need you to do that. If he wants war then he gonna get it."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Trey is pist off.

Rick wants custody of Trinity.

Lyric got that "D".

It's war, what side are YALL on.

This is my last chapter for I go on my little break for a while. Don't know how long but I will update to let yall know. Please comments and votes. Also if anyone as any ideas please inbox me or comment them. I will try to get back to you.

Thank you guys for everything.

- JJ