Game On or Failure

Lyric Pov

I woke in bed alone. My head was hurting from all the crying I did last night. I rolled out of bed and mopping myself to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and my hair was a mess. I strip out my matching set of bar and panties. I turn the shower on and let the water hit my body. I wash my hair and wash myself. I got out and brush my teeth and wash my face. I dried off and put lotion on. I went into the room and grab some boy shorts and bra. I put a pair of high waisted shorts on with a crop top. I put my Nike slides on. I walk out the bedroom and I heard talking and laughter. I walk downstairs and I saw the kids playing around with Asia and Forrest. I walk into the kitchen and I saw Lauren and Trey cooking breakfast. Wtf. Is this bitch doing here. Cooking breakfast with my man. Why does Trey have his shirt off. Lauren was wearing bikini. Her body look better than mine did. I had two kids. I swear I'm gonna kill Trey. He must really want to get slap. They was laughing and flirting. I hid behind the wall and listen.

Lauren: Remember when you lost Forrest at Walmart.

Trey: Yea I miss those times. He said placing his hand on her lower back and she look up into his eyes like she was falling in love. I step in and cough. Trey look at me and Lauren look at me and smiled.

Lauren: Morning Lyric. Want some eggs. She said turning around and looking at me.

Lyric: No I don't. I said a fake smile on my face.

Lyric: Trey can talk to you ALONE.

Trey: Sure wifey. He said with a grin.

Lauren walk out the kitchen and outside to the pool with everyone else. I look at Trey and he better wipe that grin off his face cause I don't know what I'm gonna do.

Trey: What's wrong babe you look mad.

Lyric: I don't know BABE you tell me what's wrong. You called me bitch yesterday and embrace me in front of everyone. Now I wake up this morning thinking we could talk but you got some HOE you cheated on me with. Helping you cook breakfast. WITHOUT ANY CLOTHES ON.

Trey started laughing. What's so funny.

Trey: Babe I just wanted to cook you breakfast that's it. Why you so mad. I said sorry for calling you a bitch yesterday. You want some dick to make all better.

Lyric: No I don't want dick to make it all better. I swear your so childish sometimes. I wish you would act like a man sometimes instead of some jealous bitch. I said walking away from him. I walk to where the door was to go outside to the pool and I saw Lauren playing around with my kids. I felt hands wrap around me. I tried to pull Trey's off but he just wrap them tighter.

Lyric: Leave me alone.

Trey: Baby I'm sorry for yesterday. I feel bad calling you out of your name. I'm sorry that I had Lauren over for breakfast even if she does look good in a bikini.

I look at him and he was staring at Lauren ASS and I felt him get hard. I push him away from me and ran outside I got in the car and drove away.

Trey pov

Damn. Why would I say that. I know I said game on but I didn't,mean this way. I just wanted to make her jealous. Lauren was in on it the whole plan. We both thought it was funny. I didn't think Lyric would leave.

Lauren: So what happen YALL ok. She said walking into the room. Water was dripping down her body and she look like an goddess. Like damn.

Trey: No I kinda said something and she left.

Lauren: What did you say.

Trey: "Scratch the back of head" I said you look good in a bikini.

Lauren smile but then it so faded away. She roll her eyes and went back outside.

Lyric pov

I was driving around till I ran out of gas. I was stuck in the middle of no where. It was dark and cold. I couldn't call anyone cause my phone died. I still couldn't believe Trey would say some shit like that to me. To his wife and he was getting horny. Like seriously dude come on. He probably isn't even looking for me. I wonder if he said that cause I look different. I mean I have gain some wait. I still have baby weight from the twins. I've been stress a lot. Trey and I really haven't had sex in a couple of weeks since we got back from the reunion. Maybe I need to change myself. Maybe even become a better women that Trey wants. Do different things to spice up our relationship. We've only been married for 6 months and we are already having problems like a couple who's been marred for a while. I started to feel my eyes get heavy and I then I heard a knock on my window. I look out and Ty was there. I open the door.

Ty: What are you doing its cold and raining.

Lyric: I ran out of gas.

Ty: You want a ride home.

Lyric: No any place but home.

Ty: Wanna come over my place.

Lyric: Sure.

Ty pov

Lyric and I were at my house. We were watching a movie and she sat on the other side of the couch while I sat on the other. I saw her about to fall asleep. I got off the couch and grab a blanket from out the closet. I open it up and laid it on Lyric. Since she fell asleep. I heard light snores from her. She was so beautiful when she slept. I moved the hair out her face and pressed my lips against her forehead. I turned the tv off and started to head down the hall to my room.

Lyric: Ty. I heard her whisper.

Ty: Yea Ly.

Lyric: Thanks for everything.

I smiled and went to bed.