Gender

Lyric pov

5 months pregnant

Today I'm going to the doctors to find out if I'm having a boy or a girl. I'm so excite cause the twins get to go with me today. To see their new baby sibling. Trey's driver pull into the parking lot. Yes, Trey's driver Trey doesn't want me driving at all anymore so it's him or his driver. My baby daddy crazy.

"Mrs. Neverson we are here." John said to me as he open my door. I unstrap the kids and they got out before me. Then I got out.

"Thank you John. I'll see you in about an hour or so." He nodded. I grab the twins hands. We walk into the doctors office. I went up to the front desk.

"Hi I'm here to check...." I felt my pants being tug on. I look down and it was Aria.

"Momma can we play toys?"

"Yes sweetie and share the toys with Tj."

She nod her little head understanding what I said. Then ran off with Tj. I turn back around and finish signing in.

"I'm here to check in with Mr. Stanford for a sonogram."

"You can go right on back."

"Thank you. Kids come on." I said to the twins. They ran toward me and grab my hands. We walk into the room. The twins sat in the chair next to the bed.

"Momma are we gonna see the baby?" Aria ask.

"Yea sweetie. You excited?" She nodded her head really fast making her curls bounce. I giggle a little. I heard the door open, which made me look toward it.

"DAAAAAADDDDYYYY!" The twins scream running toward Trey. Trey pick them up and kiss their foreheads. He walk over to me and kiss my lips.

"Ok so are we ready to start?" Mr. Stanford said.

"Yes." I lifted my shirt up. He put the cold stuff on my stomach and took the wand and move it around my belly. I turn my head to look at the screen. I saw my beautiful baby.

"You want to know the sex?" I look at Trey and he nodded his head. I nodded my head too.

"It's a boy."

Trey POV

I'm gonna have another boy. I'm so happy right now. I got my family right now, with my baby boy on the way. I look over at Lyric who was crying.

"Mamma why you crying?" Tj said.

"Cause you gonna have a baby brother." His eyes lit up. A smile appeared on his face, which made me smile. I look down at Aria on my lap. She look happy, but sad all together. She really wants a sister, since Trinity left. The doctor finish up with Lyric. I put the twins down on the ground and help Lyric off the bed.

"Y'all hungry?"

"I'm starving." Lyric said. I chuckled, cause she always hungry.

Lyric pov

"Momma what we gonna name my brother?" Tj said.

"I don't know sweetie I never thought about it. What you want to name him?"

"Uhhhhh I don't know." He said shrugging his shoulders. I look over at Aria who was just eating her fried shrimp quietly. She's been having a hard time with everything since we had to give Trinity up. She doesn't talk to anyone anymore. I don't know what to do.

"What do you think Ari?" I said rubbing my hand across her curls. She stayed quiet. I look at Trey and he look sad. The waiter gave us our check. Trey paid it off. Then we left.

At home "Night"

Trey pov

When we got home the twins were tired so we put them to bed. Lyric was in the bed eating ice cream. I saw a bottle of hot sauce on the night stand next to her. That's so disgusting. These damn pregnancy cravings are gonna make me sick. I took my shirt off and drop my pants. I crawl into bed. I look over at Lyric. She had bacon in her ice cram with hot sauce in it. How is that healthy. I took the ice cream pint out her hand.

"What the hell Trey!" She scream. I threw the ice cream in the trash. I got back in the bed.

"My baby boy needs nutrition. Not that disgusting shit you was feeding him."

"What are you talking about he was getting his nutrition. Ice cream is dairy, and bacon is protein. The hot sauce is just the cherry on top." She said with a smile. I shook my head.

"You gonna on a diet tomorrow."

"Nigga please what pregnant woman goes on a diet."

"You, my wife; Lyrics Neverson. Now that's the end of this argument."
"Meanie I HATE YOU." She said pouting her lip and folding her arms. She gonna learn today.

.
.
.
.
.
.

What you guys think?

Sorry it took me so long to update. I've been having writers block lately. Trying to right three books at the same time isn't easy. I'll try better.

I want to shoutout my girl __leaah for telling me I'm one of her favorite writers on wattpad. That's means a lot, cause no matter how much I want to stop and delete my books sometimes people like you guys motivate me to keep on writing. So thank you girl. Go read her books their really good.