Sister

Do yall want the sneak peeks again?

Go read my girl MzSongz14
Me 4U its hella good.

Trey pov

I haven't really spent a lot of time with Aria since the whole thing with Trinity. I know this whole thing is confusing to her, but I don't like seeing my baby upset everyday. I finish getting dress, so I could take Aria out today. Whatever my baby wants to do I'm up for it. I walk down the hall into her bedroom. She was watching Dora and playing with her dolls.

"Hi babygirl."

"Hi daddy." She said softly. I sat on the bed next to her. Then pull her into my lap.

"You wanna do something today. Just you and me."

"Can Trinity come?" She looking up at me with her big blue eyes. I sigh deeply. I hate it, cause I have to say no. I know that breaks her heart and I hate breaking her heart.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry, but Trinity can't see us anymore. I know you want to talk to her and you miss her."

"But why daddy? It's not FAIR." She said throwing her doll at the wall across the room.

"Aria Neverson go pick that doll up right now."

"NO your not my daddy no more." She said getting out my lap and running away. I don't know where she's going this is her room.

Lyric pov

I heard screaming upstairs as I was coming threw the door from shopping. I saw Aria run down the stairs toward me. She hug my legs crying.

"Baby what's wrong?" She didn't say anything. She kept crying louder and louder. Trey came walking down the steps with a worried look on his face. God I left for 30mins what the hell did this man do.

"Tremaine what did you do?"

"I ask her did she want to go somewhere with me today. She ask could Trinity go and I said no. She threw a temper tantrum." I was shock to hear what he said. My poor baby hurting. She kept crying on my leg to the point my leg was wet. I pick her up went to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Hey look at me." She look up at me with tears coming down her eyes still.

"What's wrong?"

"I want my sister."

"I know sweetie I want Trinity back too, but you can't be mad at daddy for it. He's just trying to help you. So I need you to stop crying and say sorry to daddy." Trey pick her up and say her on his lap. I walk away to give them a minute.

Trey pov

"I'm sworry hiccup d...ddaady." She said rubbing her eyes and sniffing.

"It's ok baby. Daddy sorry too. I didn't mean to make you cry. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"Gimme kiss." She puck her lips up at me. I peck her lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Awwww Aria misses Trinity.

I'm thinking about ending this book pretty soon cause I want to finish New Love. It's hard for me to work on two books at one time. I know you guys are sad, but I'm gonna make it worth it. Just wait on it.

Comment and Vote.