Make Love/ Game on

Guys I know I've made you wait a long time for this chapter. So I made it really long. It pretty much two chapters in one. I couldn't make it into two because my phone is acting stupid. So I'll just tell YALL when to comment after the first chapter. Unless YALL can remember everything that happen. I spend a lot of time on this book to make the way you guys would like so please give me some type of feed back. Thank you.

Trey POV

I got a text from Lyric saying met her at some hotel. I really have no idea why. I got a key to the room and I went up to the room. I found the door and I put the key in the slot and open the door. I walk in and saw Lyric walk out in a sexy nurse outfit. I bit my lip and she walk closer to me.

Lyric: Are you Mr. Neverson.

Trey: Yes I am. Who are you.

Lyric: I'm nurse Lyric. I heard you've been having a little problem with your friend.

I can't believe she's doing this for me. She had a short little skirt on and I mean short her ass was hanging out of it. She had a red and white bra on and fish net stocking on with red pumps.

Lyric: Excuse me Mr. Neverson I ask you a question. She said stepping closer to me to wear her breast were on my chest.

Trey: I actually do. Can you help me.

Lyric: I think I can. You wouldn't mind stepping in the back room.

Trey: I don't mind at all.

She grab my hand and lead me to the room. She place my hand on her ass and rub it there. I really can't believe she's doing this. I know I said I wanted to do role play. I really didn't I just didn't want to tell her the truth cause I really don't want to tell her that I don't want to have sex with cause she just wants to fuck all the time. I want to make love to her. I mean I don't mind fucking the shit out of her cause she likes it that way. I love pulling her hair and spanking. I just love how she's a freak that why I married her. Since we've been married we made love once. I was interrupted out my thoughts when I was push on the bed. Lyric walk away from me and strip out her clothes. She crawl on the bed and took my shirt off. She put sweet kiss down my abs till she got to my pants.

Lyric: I'm gonna start the procedure now Mr. Neverson. It won't hurt one bit.

She unzipped my pants and pull Trigga out. Lyric stroke him slowly and I was hard. Her lips got closer to him. I had to stop her.

Trey: Lyric stop.

Her head pop up and she look at me.

Lyric: What's wrong Mr. Neverson you want me to try something else.

Trey: No Lyric just stop. Stop all of this.

Lyric: Trey what's wrong this time. Do you not want me to me a nurse. Should I be something else.

Trey: No Lyric I want you to be Lyric Neverson. The women I married the women who gave me kids. Baby I lied I don't want to do role play. I mean I love the effort and the outfit. It's just I want to make love to you. I don't want to fuck anymore. I love fucking you. I want to make love to you. Since we've been married we made love once.

Lyric: Why didn't you just say that. Instead of me having to put that stupid nurse outfit on.

Trey: I don't know. I didn't want to upset you.

Lyric: What upset me was you kept saying you didn't want sex. You just kept saying no. You had me thinking I did something wrong. Why don't we spend another day in New York and the kids stay with Jason for a day and we spend a day to our self. Then we can make love all you want.