Family

Lyric pov

Lyric: Aria can you not make a mess all over your clothes please.

Aria: Swrry momma. I kiss her head and tickled her. She was eating her ice cream with her hands instead of with her spoon. Trey came down the stairs in jeans and a red polo shirt. Baby was looking sexy.

TJ: Daddy can we play with the ball. Tj said running in from the living with his small basketball. Trey pick him up.

Trey: Yea sure little man. I got some time before I go to my interview.

Rocky: What interview.

Trey: With Nessa about the album.

Aria: Daddy can I go.

Trey: Yea sure.

Lyric: Trinity you wanna come to.

Trinity: No mommy. She said getting out her chair and walk away.

Trey look at me and I shrugged.

Lyric: I'll talk to her.

Trey POV

Tj and me were playing the basketball outside. I love playing with my son. I wish I had these times with my father but he wanted to bitch out on his son's life. I had Tj on my shoulders and drunk the ball. I put him down on the ground.

Tj: Daddy that was fun.

Trey: Yea.

He ran back in the house. I walk in and the living room and Lyric was on the couch. She look like she was asleep. I sat next to her and put her feet on my lap.

Lyric: Baby I'm gonna take Trinity out for a girls day since she doesn't want to go with you.

Trey: Alright then I'll take the twins I guess.

She nodded her head.

An hour later.

Lyric pov

A couple of minutes after Trey left. I went up to Trinity's room. She was in her bed playing with her dolls. When she saw me she smiled.

Lyric: Hi sweetie.

Trinity: Hi momma.

Lyric: What you doing?

Trinity: Playing with my dollies.

Lyric: Can I play?

Trinity: Yay you can be Trina.

I grab the doll and we started playing around.

Lyric: So Babygirl how come you didn't want to go with daddy?

Trinity: I don't know momma. I don't like it when daddy leaves.

Lyric: You miss him.

She nodded her head and I saw a tear drop. I wipe it away and sat her on my lap.

Lyric: I miss him too but you know he loves you.

Trinity: Yes.

Lyric: Then you spend a lot of time with him okay. He loves you so so so much baby.

Trinity: Can we go see him?

Lyric: Yea we sure can. Just let mommy get dress and go put your shoes on.

Trinity: Okay. She said running off. I went in my room and put some high waisted short on and a tank top with a black sweater then went past my butt. I put my combat boots on. Threw my hair up in a messy bun. I took some medicine since I still don't feel good. I grab my bag and seen Trinity at my door with her cute little self. I grab her hand and we walk to the car.

Trey POV

Nessa: So today we got Trey Songz in the building and some little guest.

Trey: Hey Nessa. These my kids Aria and Tj.

Aria: HIIIII MOMMY. She yelled in the mic.

Tj: Ari ssssshhhh. He told Aria.

Aria: No Tj. I wanna say hi to mommy.

Nessa: You such the cutest little thing.

She smiled. Aria is such the center of attention little girl she is. That's my baby.

Nessa: So Trey how's the wifey?

Trey: She good my queen like always.

Nessa: That's good so when we expecting another little one of yall running around.

Trey: Hopefully soon. I want a gang of kids.

Nessa: How wifey feel about that?

Trey: She scared but hopefully we can have one soon.

Nessa: Well let's take some questions from the fans we have in the building right now then we can do pictures.

Lyric: Can I ask a question?

I look across the room and saw Lyric and Trinity on her hip. The twins ran to her screaming "Mommy".

Nessa: Guess we got Lyric in the building and little Trin Trin. Girl how you doing.

Lyric: I'm doing just fine.

Lyric stood in the back with the kids while I finish up my interview. The fans was going crazy over pictures even some tried to kiss me but Aria wasn't haven't it. She was telling people no and everything. She so protective of her daddy.

Trinity: Daddy I wanna a picture? She said looking up at me.

Trey: You sure can baby. I pick her up and we smile for the camera. Glad she ain't mad at me no more.

Lyric POV

We came back home after Trey took us out for ice cream and the kids were knock out sleep. Trey and I was wrap up in bed watching Empire.

Lyric: Ooooo Baby Cookie getting her man back.

Trey: Yea I see.

Lyric: Anika just standing while her tears go drip drop drip drippy drop.

( Sorry guys some peoples post had me dying.)

He just started laughing. I kiss his lips and put my head in the croak of his neck.

Lyric: Baby I love you.

Trey: I love you more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Comments please and votes.
Picture of Trey and Trinity in media.