What's Wrong

Last day Lyric pov
Today is our last day in New York and I don't want to leave. This is home and I like being here. I don't even think I remember what snow look likes. I miss taking the bus to places. I never drive when I'm here. I have a temper and New York is just not right for cars. My family was all at a park and everyone was there. It was so much and the kids are loving it. I was sitting on Trey's lap as we watch the kids play.

Lyric: You know Trinity starts school in a couple of days.

Trey: I know my baby girl is growing up.

Lyric: Yea she is. How come you never got DNA test on her.

Trey: I have.

Lyric: When.

Trey: A couple of days after she came and stayed with us. She's not mine.

Lyric: How come you never told me.

Trey: I didn't think you needed to know. If Trinity is or not my daughter. I knew you would love her either way.

Lyric: And how would you know that. I said facing him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

Trey: Cause I know you very well. Plus you wouldn't let a little girl go into the system like that.

I smile and kiss his lips. He kiss me back and I rub his ear lope. I love this man to the death of me. I'm happy he's all mine and no one else can have him.

Aria: Daddy

She said making us jump out of our little make out session.

Trey: What's wrong princess.

He said putting her on his other leg.

Aria: Tj and Trin won't weave me awon.

Trey: What did they do.

Aria: I wanna play with the ball and Tj said no.

Trey: What did Trin do.

Aria: Took the ball and push me.

Trey tap my thigh telling me to get up. I got up and he pick Aria up and walk over to the Tj and Trinity.

Trey POV

I walk over to Tj and Trin as I held Ari on my hip. Tj and Trinity always tag teaming on my baby. I finally got over to them and when they saw me they look scare like they stole something. I put Aria down and bench down to the kids.

Trey: Why won't yall let Ari play.

Trinity: She cries to much.

Trey: So does TJ and you let him play.

Tj: I no cry.

Trey: yes you do.

Tj: No I don't. He said yelling and folding his arms. This boy is a mess.

Trey: Yes you do.

Tj: I'm telling mamma on you.

He said running away. Here we go now I'm in trouble.

Lyric POV

I was talking to April and grandma Rose when I saw Tj running towards me crying. What did Trey do this time. I pick Tj up and put him on my lap.

Lyric: What's wrong baby.

Tj: Daddy says I cry to much.

Lyric: No you don't. I said lying. Boy does he cry to much. Cries about every little damn thing that happens to him.

Tj: See I told you daddy.

He said to Trey as he walk over here with the girls.

Lyric: Stop making my baby cry.

Trinity: I thought I was your baby.

Lyric: You are baby sweetie.

Trinity: You said Tj was you baby.

This little girl is to smart. Trey look at me like what you gonna say now. As April and Rose look at me and smirk.

Lyric: Who wants ice cream.

Aria: Me i do I do.

Trey: Punk.

Lyric: Shut up.

Tj: Oooo mamma said a bad word.

Lyric: Your not gonna get no ice cream.

Tj: Noooo I hear nothing.

He said closing his ears with his hands. My family is dysfunctional.