Addictive

Remember when I was putting new book ideas out there to see if i should write another book. Well I am. This one is call Addictive. I don't know if I should move forward with the book process, so why not give y'all what I came up with so far. This is just the first chapter with the help of my co-writer iiAmKrigga

Brooklyn's POV

I was sitting in my cell when I heard the familiar buzzing from the main door. I sat put waiting for the officer to come and free me from this cell that I knew all to well.

"Mrs. Jackson you are free to go." Those five words that I have been longing to hear, everyday for the past five years straight. For five years I laid in isolation without anyone, without anything. I gave up my own life for another and at this rare age I am only starting my life. I walk over to the counter the other officer was behind as she handed me my unfamiliar clothes, all that my mind took as familiar I wore since I have been in this hell hole. I change hurriedly so I could get out of here as fast as I possibly could.

I walk through the multiple gates until I got to the one that separates me from my freedom and when it open for me I felt the clogging that was in my chest for so long ease from my chest. I am a new women, experience a lot but a new woman in the least. I so badly wanted to call my brother, but after I took the fall for him and he never bothered to come see me or call, we are not really on great terms.

I walk down a couple of blocks until I found a diner to get some food, prison food mess me up my stomach and most days I refused to eat anything. I walk through the doors and the smell of bacon and sunnyside up hit me, I went over to the counter and order what I want to eat. As I waited for my order I couldn't help but engage in my thoughts.

Where to from here? That's just the question I didn't have an answer to.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So that is the first chapter of my new book called Addictive. My co-writer is iiAmKrigga she has help me a lot with the thought process on this new book. So tell us what y'all think. Comment & Vote or inbox.