Thanksgiving

Excuse Mistakes

Trey Pov

"Baby can you get Aldon?" She said pushing me a little. I open my eyes a little as I groan. I kiss her head. I push the covers off my body. I got up and walk out the room. I walk down the hall into Aldon room. He was crying at the top of his lungs. I guess we got another singer in this house.

"Alright, little man daddy's here." I said picking him up. I sat in the rocking chair with him in my arms. He looks just like me. I'm pretty handsome if I say so myself. Aldon is two weeks old. He's one of the best things that's ever happen to me. He start to shut his eyes. I laid him back down in his crib and kiss her forehead. I walk out the room closing the door silently. I walk down the hallway back to our room. I heard the shower going. I laid in the bed and shut my eyes.

"DADDY." I heard after the bedroom door slam against the wall. The twins came running in and jumping on the bed. Can't no peace and quiet in here.

"Stop yelling your brother is sleeping." I sat up on the bed. Lyric came out the bathroom in sweats and a tank top. She look mighty fine after having a baby 2 days ago.

"Morning mama" Tj said.

"Morning sweetie." She said kissing his forehead.

"What y'all want?" I said.

"Eat Eat." Aria said crawling toward me.

"I'll go make breakfast. Come one kids. Let daddy get ready." Lyric said. The twins got off the bed and then they all walk out the room.

Lyric pov

I walk down the steps with the twins holding my hand. I start to smell something. That I already want to eat. We walk into the kitchen, Rose and April had already finish breakfast. They had it laid out on the table and everything.

"Morning GG and Grandma."

"Morning babies" I sat them in their high chairs.

"Lyric you want to go food shopping with us for tonight."

"Yea sure, but I don't want to leave Aldon. I gotta pump, and make sure he takes his naps, and bath."

"He has a father. Just pump a couple bottles and Trey can do the rest."

"Alright I guess. I'll go get my purse." I ran upstairs more like jogged. Into our bedroom. Trey was putting his t-shirt.

"Hey I'm gonna go food shopping with your mom and grandma for tonight. Aldon is sleeping for now, but if he wakes up call me. Theirs a couple bottles in the fridge just (gco)"

"Babe I know how to do this. I'm his dad. It's not like I'm gonna kidnap the child."

"I know I'm sorry. It's just I'm tired and I just want to sleep."

"Well we go home the after my birthday tomorrow. You can get all the sleep you want." He said kissing my lips. I smiled and grab my purse.

"See you in an hour. Love you." I said blowing him a kiss. I walk down the hallway to Aldon room to make sure he was ok. He was sound asleep like an angel. I kiss his forehead. I said bye to the twins and we left.

Trey's pov

Two hours later

The whole family was here. The men were outside playing football in the backyard. The women wee cooking in the kitchen. Some of the cousins were looking at Aldon. My baby gonna take my damn place as Mr. Steal your girl. What can I say it's in his blood.

"Daddy momma wants you." My TJ said.

I walk into the house. I saw Lyric bending down taking something out the oven. I walk up behind and grab her hips. She jump up.

"Boy I could of burn myself. What's wrong with you?" She said hitting my arm.

"Sorry babe I couldn't resist."

"Look I don't need another baby ok. Just go check on Aldon for me. He's in the living room."

I smack her butt then walk out before she could hit me again. I walk in the living room. I saw my grandma holding Aldon.

"Hey sweetheart."

"Hey grandma. Just checking on my boy."

"Well he's in good hands."

Lyric pov

Dinner

We were all gathered around the table enjoying the dinner all the women made. Man I could learn some of these recipes. Good way to a mans heart is through his stomach. So I heard.

"Ding Dong"

The doorbell rang. Trey got up and walk to the front door.

"What are you doing here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I'm sorry for not be as active as I should I've been busy with summer reading books and reports. Now that's school as started my mom is getting on me. So I'm gonna try to update at least every two weeks.

Who's at the door?

Comment and vote