Telling Trey Part 2

Trey Pov
I can't believe she did this shit man. I mean I know I cheated on her in the past, but I made up for my mistakes. I would never think that Lyric would do this to me, I thought she was different from Helen and Lauren.

What am I gonna do about the kids. I don't want to take them away fronts their mother, I will not have them around that son of a bitch. I swear if I see him I beat the shit outta that nigga till he dies for ruining my marriage.

"DADDY DADDY DADDY." I heard my princess's voice calling me, throwing me off out of my thoughts. I walk downstairs to see Aria trying to walk up the stairs.

"What you doing lil mama?"

"DADDY I WISS YOU!!!"

"I miss you too princess." I said picking her up and kissing her face. She giggle and squirm around trying to hid from my kisses. I walk down the steps some more and saw my mom sitting on the couch playing around with Aldon as Tj sat on the floor watching tv.

"Hey momma." I said bending down kissing cheek.

"Hey baby, where's Lyric?"

"Yea daddy where's mama?"

"Look you nosey little girl sit here with your brother while your grandma and me talk." I said putting her on the couch and she folded her arms across her chest. I laugh and kiss her head. My mom put Aldon in his play pin and walk with me to the kitchen.

"So where's Lyric?"

"I don't know ma?"

"What happen between you to?"

"She cheated."

"SHE WHAT?"

"Shhhh I don't want the kids to hear. She cheated with her ex Ty."

"Why would she do that?"

"I don't know ma. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. What did I do that was so wrong to her for her to do that?"

"I don't know baby, but I will talk to her and find out what happen and why she did. Trust me if I have to beat a bitch down for hurting my son I will. Trust me I haven't whooped someone's ass in a long time but it will come back to me it's like riding bike." (Anyone know what line this is from)

I started to laugh till the point there were tears in my eyes. My mom can always put a smile on my face when I'm down.

"Thanks ma, but I don't think that's necessary."

"Alright baby, but you ok?"

"No, but I will."

Lyric Pov

I was sitting on the couch in the hotel room I check into, cause I came to my sense that staying with Ty wouldn't be a good idea. I just really need to figure out what I'm gonna do about my marriage, I do love Trey with everything I have in me. When I think of Ty I don't know if I as in love with him of just the thought of having something Iv'e been lusting over. What about the kids? I don't want them to be in this, because I know what it's like to live in two different homes and it's no fun. My kids deserve to be in a two parent home with their parents happy. I need that to happen, I'll do anything for that to happen.