Rick

Lyric POV

"Babbbbbbyyyyy" I yelled.

"Yes babe" I heard him as he walk up the stairs.

"I threw up again" I heard him sigh then the bathroom door open. I felt my mouth water again then I threw up. Trey held my hair up and run my back. I have a little pudge in my stomach. I hate morning sickness.

"Get up so I can clean you up." I got up and he put me on the counter. He flushed the toilet then wash my face with a wet cold towel. He bent down and kiss my stomach.

"Hey little man. You better leave your mamma alone." He said to my stomach while rubbing it. I smile at the fact that he his really excited for this baby. He always was when I was pregnant. Trey ran a bath for me and strip me out my clothes. He place me in the bath. He wash my body till I was clean. He help me out and dried me off.

Trey carried me to the bed and put my pajamas on me. It was an XL Trigga sweatshirt.

"What you wanna do today baby?"

"Eat, take a nap, sleep." I said laying down.

"Baby you gotta do something. The kids are with my mom for the weekend. You wanna go get something to eat."

"No baby. I'm pregnant and I can barely fit my pants. I don't wanna go out. I'm to fat. " I whined.

" Your not fat your far from it babe. You look sexy as hell pregnant. Babe your glowing." I smiled at the compliments.

"Even that my face in chubby and my swollen feet."

"Yes even that." He peck my lips then walk into the closet. He came out with sweats on and a white beater. He picked me up and threw me over shoulder. I started laughing a little. He took me downstairs. He sat me on the couch.

"I'll make you a sandwitch. If that will make you happy."

"If you take your shirt off that will make me happy." I smiled. Grabbing his shirt and pulling him toward me. He leaned to kiss but was stop by the bell ringing. He peck my lips then walk to the door.

Trey POV

I walk to the door. When I open there was this really tall guy. What the hell is your giant ass doing here.

"Hello can I help you with anything."

"I here for my daughter Trinity."

"Baby who is this." Lyric said wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Hi I'm Rick Trinity's father."

I was heated. I wanted to punch this guy dead in his face. How could you leave your daughter to some crazy women who shouldn't be called a mother. Gabby was evil she didn't even want Trinity. Now he thinks he can just come walk in here and take her from me.

"Come in please." Lyric said asking him in. He came inside. I closed the door.

"You can wait in the living room. I just need a moment with my husband." He nodded his head and walk to the living room.

"Trey babe are you ok?"

"Lyric what does this nigga think he can walk in here and just take her from me. From us,our family."

"How do you know that? We haven't even talk to him yet. Just hear him out. We can discuss this like adults." She reach up and kiss my cheek. We walk into the living room. Sat down across from Rick.

"So your Trinity's birth father."

"Yes, I am. I want my daughter back."

"What makes you think you can walk in here and take her from me." I yelled.

"Look Mr. and Mrs. Neverson. I didn't mean to walk in here like I'm just gonna take her. She is my daughter and I do have my rights. If you don't want to talk this out like two adults. We can take this to court."

"No that can't happen." Lyric said.

"Trey calm down. Everything is gonna be fine." She whispered in my ear. I let out a deep sigh and sat back down.

"Why do you want Trinity all of a sudden?" I said as calmly as I could.

"I miss out on 5 years of my daughters life. Gabby wouldn't tell me anything about her. All I knew is that she paid me to stay away. When I found out she died. All I have left is Trinity of her. I know it's rude of me to barge in here like this but I want my daughter. I think Trinity belongs in a stable house hold."

"How do you know this isn't a stable household."

"Well as of what I know and the media. Is that the two of you have been having marriage problems. Lyric here murder two people. I believe their first names are Helen& José. You Trey have killed Derwin Davis. Am I wrong?"

"You need to get out." I said getting up. Lyric tried pulling me down. I wouldn't budge. I'm really about to fuck this nigga up.

"I will leave but you will be hearing from my lawyers."

He got up off the couch and Lyric lead him out the door. I heard footsteps. Lyric came back in the living room.

"Trey what was that? He can really take Trin away from us. You acting like a dumbass can blow our chances of keeping her."

"So you standing up for that nigga."

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm on your side babe." She said walking up to me and grabbing my hand. I pulled it away from her.

"You didn't even say one word to stand up for this family. Do you want Trinity to go with him?" I said getting in her face.

"No Trey you scaring me." I look down into her eyes. She look like she was about to cry. I brought myself back to reality. I have a baby on the way and my wife is terrified of me right now. I sat back down on the couch. I held my head in my hands. Lyric placed her hands on my head. I wrap my arms around her waist. As she stood in between my legs. I pull her shirt up and kiss her belly.

"I'm sorry babe for scaring you. It's just I don't want to let my Babygirl go."

"I know me either. Hopefully Rick can come to his mind that she belongs with us."

I nodded my head. She kiss my head. She walk away but I pull her back. I kiss her lips passionately.

"I don't know what I would do without you."

"You probably be with some thot ass hoe. Who can't cook, can't take care of you, and who can't please you like I do." She said winding her hips to that last part. I laugh and smile. She always knows how to make me smile when I'm down.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So Trinity's father wants her.

How YALL feel about it?

Trey is really upset.

Comment&Vote