Hope All Goes Well

Trey POV

I'm on my way to Lyric's apartment to go apologize the way how I reacted yesterday. That was out of character of me and that's not helping me get her back in any way. I need my baby back and my kids. Home safely in my arms. I pulled into the parking lot and got out. I walked into her apartment building. I pushed the top bottom then the went up to the fifth floor. I walk up to her door and knock on it. I heard foot steps and saw her in a towel and water dripping down her body. God help me.

Trey: Hey Ly.

Lyric: Hi Trey what are you doing here.

Trey: I wanted to talk about yesterday. No yelling,no fighting just talking.

She look really hesitate but she let me in.

Lyric: I'm gonna go put some clothes on. She walk into her room and I chill out on the couch and thought about what I was gonna say. Shortly after she came out with sweats and a tank top on. With her hair up on a pony tail. She on the other side of the couch.

Lyric: So what's up.

Trey: Yesterday shouldn't have happen the way it should have. I was upset that you ask Ty to the zoo with the kids instead of me. I know you need space and everything but I want to try and work this out. I love you Lyric Neverson.

Lyric: Trey I love you too. I should have ask you to the zoo. I thank you for acknowledging that I need space. I would like it if we work this out. I miss my husband.

I smile that she said she loves me and she misses me. I wish I could kiss her but I don't think she will like that. So I'm just gonna go slow I guess.

Trey: Where are the kids?

Lyric: Trinity is at school and the twins are with Mrs. Kathy.

Trey: Oh I can pick them up after Trin gets out school and maybe we can all go out to eat.

Lyric: I think we will like that.

Trey: I'll pick you up at 6.

Lyric: Ok.

Lyric POV

I was getting ready for tonight. I hope everything goes well tonight. Maybe Trey and I can reconnect. Hopefully he finally got his act together. I wore a black and white romper with pink stilettos. I had my hair up in a tight pony tail. I grab my black clutch and waited in the kitchen. I grab a shot glass and pour some vodka in it and took the shot. Maybe some good luck for tonight. I heard a knock on the door. I grab my leather jacket and look at myself one more time. Damn I'm one hot mamma. I walk to the door and open it.

Trey: Damn. I heard him mumble. I smirk to myself. Trey had a rose for me like he did on our first date.

Lyric: Hi Tremaine.

Trey: Hey Ly. Ummmm this is for you. He said giving me the rose. Why is he so nervous. We're just going on a dinner date with our kids. I took the rose. Trey grab my hand and walk me to the elevator.

Trey POV

I was super nervous for tonight cause this is the start of us getting our marriage together. I want to do Lyric I'm ready to change and I want her back. We walk out the elevator. I let her walk in front of me and I could do was stare at that ass. I haven't had any in about a two months. I have to keep "him" under control of I want to get Lyric and "her" back but that's gonna take a miracle. I open the door for her and I got in.

Lyric: Where are the kids?

Trey: They are already there.

Lyric: Where is there?

Trey: You'll find out.

She crossed her arms and roll her eyes. She's always like that when she don't get what she wants. Aries ass.

Lyric POV

We pull up to the Lakers arena. He's taking me to a Lakers games. Knowing I hate the Lakers. He open the door for me and o got out.

Lyric: What are we doing here? You know I hate the Lakers.

Trey: Can we just enjoy the moment please. You promise no fighting.

He grab my hand and drag me into the arena. We went up to the sky box and the kids ran up to me. I kiss their heads.

Tj: Momma I wanna play ball.

Lyric: Well you gotta get a little taller for that.

He nodded his head. He peck my lips.

Trey POV

It was the end of the game and the Lakers won. It was now 8 o'clock. I took the kids and Lyric out for ice cream. We were at the park well an inside park cause it was to dark for the kids to play outside. Lyric and I was sitting on the bench watching the kids play on the slide with Trinity. I watch as Lyric smile at the kids and eat her ice cream.

Lyric: You can stop staring at me Tremaine?

I chuckled to myself.

Lyric: I had a lot of fun tonight.

Trey: Maybe we can do it again? I said hoping she would say yes. Maybe without the kids?

Lyric: To fast Tremaine.

Trey: It was a shot. I said smiling. I wrap my arm around her and pull her close to me. She laid her head on my shoulder.

I hope all goes well from now.