Why You Mad?

Trey pov

I wanna try and have another baby with Lyric. I know she doesn't want one and she wanna get her tubes tied but we gotta at least try. I wanna to have a whole bunch of kids with Lyric. It all goes down on her and what she wants. I mean she didn't even want kids when the twins were born. We were broken up. She could have gotten an abortion or adopted but she didn't. Sometimes I wish that Bella and Jason were here. Our lives could of been totally different. I knows it's been years since they been gone but I miss my kids. Honestly I think that's why I want more kids cause I want to fill the void of Bella and Jason and make up the time I miss being with Lyric while she was pregnant. I have three beautiful children and my wife Lyric and that's all that matters. I felt someone kick me in my back and it was a Trinity. I turn around and look at my kids but no Lyric. I got out of bed trying not to wake them. I walk downstairs and Lyric wasn't downstairs. I sat on the couch and turn the tv on to ESPN.

Lyric Pov

I left earlier this morning to go meet some friends for lunch. You know the girls and Ty, and Kevin. It was so much with all of us hanging out together. Just like old times. I pull up in the driveway and open the door to the house and heard the tv. I walk into the living and saw Trey on the couch. I walk behind him and kiss his cheek.

Trey: Where were you.

Lyric: I had lunch with some friends. Sorry I didn't tell you.

Trey: It's ok. Who was there.

Lyric: You know the usual the girls Ty, and Kevin.

Trey: Ty was there.

Lyric: Yea why. I said as I made my way into the kitchen. I grab a bottle of water and drunk it.

Trey: Hold up you went to go have lunch with your ex dress like that. Those shorts are to small and that top is to short. I don't want you dressing like that.

Lyric: Trey you have no probably when I just like this for you or when I'm around your friends. It's not like I was alone with Ty.

Trey: Still Lyric I don't want you dressing like that unless you with me.

Lyric: Trey your not my father and I'm gonna dress as I please.

Trey: No your no(gco)

Aria: Daddy I hungry.

Trey: Go sit in the living room and I'll make you something.

I walk out the kitchen cause Trey is making something a big deal when it don't need to be.

Trey: We're not done with this Lyric.

Lyric: Ok but I am. I said walking up the steps. I walk into my bedroom and saw the twins spread out on the bed. I giggled and took a picture. I posted it on Instagram.

I guess they get there sleeping habits from me.

I got a bunch of comments and likes. I change my clothes into some sweats and a tank top. I grab my computer to start looking for plane tickets for New York this weekend. I haven't been home in forever. I truly miss it. I heard the door open and it was April. She sat in the chair in front of me.

April: What you doing.

Lyric: Looking for plane tickets for New York.

April: Why.

Lyric: My family is having a reunion.

April: Trey know.

Lyric: No I haven't told him yet.

April: Why.

Lyric: Why you asking so many questions.

April: I know he made a decision to come home during your honeymoon without you and now your planning to go to NYC without him