Countdown

Trey POV

Aria was laying on my chest and Trinity was in the middle of Lyric and I and the big mamma's boy was laying on Lyric. Lyric was still up almost about to doze off. I wanted to talk to her about us. I want us to be a family again by the time we get back home. I miss us being together as one and not two.

Trey: Lyric. I whispered.

Lyric: Mmmmhhhh.

Trey: Can we talk.

Lyric: Later.

Trey: Please.

She sat up and laid TJ down and got up out of bed. We walk out to the balcony and we both stood against the railing. That brought me back memories from the second time we meet.

Lyric: You remember the second time we meet.

Trey: I was just thinking of that. You remember when you first gave me a boner.

Lyric: Nigga shut up. She said hitting my arm. What did you call me out of me sleep for?

Trey: I wanted us to be together. Not to be separate no more. I hate that I can't touch you. Hold you at night. Kiss you anytime when I want to. Baby I miss you. I don't know if I can go another day without at home. I'm getting help like you told me too. I'm taking anger management classes and I go talk to Dr. Jenn once a week.

Lyric: Trey I love that your working on yourself I really do its that I don't want to get hurt by you again. She said sitting on the chair. It's just all hard cause I'm not just thinking about myself its the kids to. I don't want them to grownup in a one parent home but if I have to do that. Then I will cause I don't want them to have the childhood we had. I want them to have better. Trey I do love you and I will always love you. Give me some time.

Trey: How much time.

Lyric: Well if what your saying is all true then hopefully we can spend our first Valentines Day as a married couple.

Trey: I think I can deal with that. That's what four days away.

She nodded her head and I smile. She got up off the chair and we walk back inside. We both got in the bed with the kids and fell asleep.