Love Conquers All

Lyric Pov

I took one more look at my dress in the mirror has my hands ran down filling out all my new curves.I closed my eyes and next thing I know I felt hands wrap around me and soft kisses on my neck. I open my eyes back up and this handsome man was behind me looking sexy as ever in his suit.

"Babe we got to go if don't want to miss our time."

"Can we just stay here and make love all night?" I said undoing his tie.

"Why you always got to be a freak?"

"Cause you wouldn't be marrying me again if I wasn't"

"You got that damn right. Ater the ceremony I will be hitting that ass tonight no doubt." He said pulling me and grabbing my ass. I peck his lips and smiled.

Y'all probably thinking what the hell right. We're these to just fighting like always. Let me bring y'all back a little.

Flashback

Trey POV

As I held Lyric in my arms I couldn't be more fill with love and pain in my body like no other. I hate that see cheated on me, I hate that she even had a thought to hurt me. I want to hate her, but I don't have an ounce of hatred in me to hate her. She's my baby, wife, soulmate, the love of life, rib, heart, world, my everything.

I want to work this out with her not just her for our kids. I don't want them living in separate homes. It's not healthy for no one. We as a couple and individuals have already put them through enough but they don't need to go through anymore that deals with us. They just need to focus on being kids, and enjoy their childhood.Lyric started to stir in her sleep as her big blue eyes opened up. She smiled at me while she sat up on the couch. Just for this small moment, we stared into each other's eyes. No arguing, nor talking. Peace and quiet, but I could still feel the tension and awkwardness between us. I could still see my whole entire life in her eyes, but she hurt me to the core and it's going to take some time for us to recover.

"Tremaine I can leave if you want me to and go back to my hotel room if you still don't want me here?"

"No, stay we need to talk anyway." She shook her head in agreement.

"Why did you do it?"

"Honestly, I felt alone. We were always fighting and I just felt like our love was burning out. Ty was just there when I needed to talk to someone; he knows me and that I'm a good woman and that I deserve better. You just weren't giving me that. You were treating me differently and some of it did have to do with built up anger from the house warming party and that whole issue. When Ty and I started working together again; feelings started to come back again. He made me feel like sixteen yar old. He was doing things for me that you never do." She paused and put her head down for a second I guess to let me think about what she just said. Dang, I didn't know I made her feel that way. I never meant for her to I was just jealous of the guy; cause he was taking her away from and I let him. I never want to share my wife with some other nigga.

"Once we were finished what we had did I was filled with instant regret. Tremaine, I'm sorry I was so wrong to do this to you I never want. No, I never will do this again to you. You are my soulmate babe I don't want to ruin the beautiful life we built together, because of my mistake."

"Don't apologize Lyric we were both wrong. I let you down on being a husband and the man I promised to be when we made those vows to each other. I was ugly towards you and that's not them man my mother and grandmother raised me to be. I'll do better as your husband." I said grabbing her hand. she picked her face back up and there were tears in her eyes.

"You forgive me?'

"Yea I forgive me and please move back the kids are driving me crazy without. You are so much better with them than me." She giggled a little, which made me smile cause I've haven't seen that smile in a very long time. "God I missed that smile." I said kissing them beautiful lips.

Present

"Tremaine Aldon Neverson do you take Lyric Neverson as your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, for better or worst, in sickness and health till death do you part?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife again." the preacher said. Trey took me in his arms and kissed me like he's never kissed me before. I so blessed after months of therapy sessions we finally got it together and we were able to renew or vows to each in front of God once again. I guess through all the miscarriages, fighting, burning cars, kidnapping, raping, murdering, death. Y'all get the picture we been through a lot of stuff, but I guess in the end Love Conquers All.

THE END
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ok, I know you guys probably hate me that it took me months to write a new chapter and this one kinda was a little blah and really short, but honestly, I just wanted to give this book an ending. The past three years since I started writing about Trey and Lyric I've been through a lot. They kinda grew on be and I hope they grew on you. I've been getting comments about people wanting me to update this story and here it is. Thank you, everybody,, who has stuck with this book, commented, and voted it means so much to me that so many people cared about this series. I love you all.

-JJ