Telling Trey

Lyric pov

Dr. James: Well Lyric you are 2 months pregnant. Do you want a picture of the baby or do you want to wait till you make the gender?

Lyric: Can I have one now?

Dr. James: Let me guess Trey doesn't know yet?

Lyric: Yea. I said laughing. He left to go get the picture. I cleaned my stomach up with a napkin from the gel. I sat up on the bed and waited. I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Trey.

Trey: How's it going? Everything alright?

Lyric: Yes babe everything is alright. When is your session done?

Trey: 12:00.

Lyric: You want anything special for lunch.

Trey:. You😜.

Lyric: No nasty. I'll just get pizza and wings.

Trey: Fine then but your all mine for dessert. I shook my head and put my phone away. Dr. James came back and gave me the picture.

Dr. James: Just relax, don't put so much stress on yourself. The baby is healthier then ever.

Lyric: Thanks. I walk out and went to my car. I stop at Pizza Hut.

Trey pov

I just got down my studio session with Troy. For my new album Trigga Reloaded. It's gonna be a hit. All I wanna do right now is go home to my wifey. While the kids not home. I'm putting her to work tonight. I drove up to the drive way and saw Lyric getting out her car. She bent down and she grab the pizza out the passenger seat. That ass get bigger everyday. I got out and walk up behind her. I grab her hips and she jump and hit her head on the car.

Lyric: Ouchhhh.

Trey: Baby I'm so sorry. I said pulling head into my chest and rubbing it. Then I started hearing her laugh.

Lyric: Don't do that again Tremaine. I almost piss myself. She said playfully pushing me.

Trey: I'm sorry babe. How can I repay you?

Lyric: By grabbing them pizza's and a foot massage. I shook me head and kiss her temple.
Lyric pov

Trey and I just finished eating. We were laying on the couch. Watching a movie. I dint know what it was Trey put it on. I grab his hand and place it on my stomach. I really hope my baby lives. I don't know what I'm gonna do if it don't live. I hope it's a boy. I know Trey wants one. I sat up on the couch.

Lyric: I'll be back. I said running to the steps. I grab a dvd and went back downstairs. Trey wasn't in the living room anymore. I switch the tv to dvd. Trey came back with a sandwich. I wanted to snatch it out his hand and eat it but I gotta wait and tell him I'm pregnant. Then I can stop hiding my cravings.

Trey: What we watching.

Lyric: It's a early birthday presents. He sat down and I sat next to him. I press play on the remote.

"Babe we been threw a lot since we been together. Now we married and I couldn't be the happiest women. I love our kids to death. You are the greatest husband and father. I couldn't ask for more. What I'm about to tell you might make you happy. I know it is. I'm excited to. Baby I'm pregnant. Hold up the picture in the video"

I paused the video. Look at Trey his face expression was really weird. I couldn't tell if he's excited or not. I shook him a little and he didn't move he just kept looking at the floor. Does he not want this baby. He's the reason I'm pregnant. He's the reason why I changed my mind about the whole baby thing.

Lyric: Trey. I said shaking him again. I was about to cry. These damn hormones.

Lyric: Tremaine. I yelled. He didn't say anything. I ran upstairs and slammed the door.

Trey pov

Did she just say what I think she said. She's pregnant again. I knew she was. That's why she been acting so weird and eating more at night thinking I don't know. Why didn't I say nothing? Now she mad. I look at the scream and saw my baby. I hope it's a boy. I walk upstairs and the door was shut. I open it and she was crying in bed. I sat in the bed.

Trey: Babe I'm so sorry. I'm happy to have this baby with you and know one else but you. I'm just shocked that's all. I promise I'm gonna be here when you need me to rub your feet, run you a bath, take care of the baby at night when you sleep, cook you food, get you food in the middle of the night, babe I'm gonna do everything for you that I didn't get to do with the twins. Please forgive. I'm big jerk.

She sniffled a little the sat up. I wipe her tears away.

Lyric: Get me food whenever I want.

Trey: Whenever you want babe.

Lyric: Can you get me Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles please.

What the hell. I was just playing. I didn't mean like now.

Trey: That's across town.

Lyric: Babbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeee. She whined. As she was about cry agin.

Trey: Fine. You lucky I love you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading like always. What YALL think the baby gonna be.

Like I said in the last chapter the baby will not die. It will live.

Give me some ideas.

Comments and vote.