Court

Trey pov

I woke up with the smile on my face. Lyric and I never made love like we did last night. It was amazing. Soft, Gentle, Slow for a change. I could take my time pleasing my wife. Outside on the balcony of our home. That's a place where we never did it before. There was just that excitement of getting caught by the neighbors. That made me want to go harder.

I look down at Lyric, as she laid on my chest. With the blanket wrap on her in bed. Damn, I can't believe I've been married with this women for a year now. She truly makes me happy in every way possible. If I had to go through all the hard shit, just to be where we are today. I definitely would.

The only thing stopping me from today making this day special for my wife is, Rick. How things went yesterday in court. I really don't know what's gonna happen. I'm not going down without a fight.

I felt Lyric shift a little. Then her eyes open. She kiss my chest.

"Morning."

"Morning." I said. I reach over on the nightstand, to grab Lyric's gift. I sat up a little.

"Happy one year anniversary wifey." I gave her the black box. She open it up.

"Trey Omgs you didn't have to. It looks so expensive." She said looking at me. I start laughing.

"You like it."

"I love it. I love you. Help me put it on." I got her a diamond gold tennis bracelet. I took it and put it on her wrist. I grab her face and kiss her. Yall know we went through another round.

At Court

Lyric pov

The judge walk threw the doors and sat down. Motion us to sit down. I was beyond scare out of my life. The judge pull some paper out of a folder.

"I have the will of Gabby Williams. Which explains where she wants Trinity to go.

Trinity Isabella Fox is my daughter. I never want to hurt her. I'm sorry for all the pain I caused to her and anyone on the way. My decision for Trinity is so go with my mom. My mother gets full custody of her. She gets to spend a year with Trinity before, Rick is allow to see Trinity once every two weeks. Trey is allow to see Trinity on the weekends, but is not allow to sleep over unless my mother says so. I hope everyone can be civil with my decision for Trinity. Thank you.

Tremaine and Lyric Neverson you will give Trinity over to Carla Williams tomorrow morning. Your complaint of Mr. Rick Fox for a restraining order is complete. A copy has already been sent to your home. As for you Mr. Fox you go no where near the Neverson family when they have Trinity. You will spend a week in jail for attempting to kidnap the child. With that the meeting is adjourned."

I hug Trey, as I cry in his shoulder. I guess we won kinda. We still have to give her away. That's what I'm sad about. I know Trey is. Hopefully we can come up with an agreement with Carla. Get her to change her mind.

"You ok baby?" I said

"Yea I'm fine."

"Umm Trey, Lyric." We turn around and saw a middle age woman. I'm guessing it was Carla.

"Hi, I'm Carla. I just want to say I'm sorry this is the way things has to go. I'm ok with keeping Trinity for the year, but you can see her doing that time. If you would like. Since your having a baby and all. She's close with your family. I just want to make her comfortable as possible."

I'm shock with joy. Carla is nothing like her daughter. She's sweet and I'm more then thankful that's she cares for Trinity. I hug her and she hug me back.

"Thank you so much." I mumble.

"I'd do anything for my grand baby."

Trey pov

I'm still shock over what just happen. Carla is just amazing for her agreement with us. Either way I get to see my child. I'm just fine with that. I gave Carla a hug. I look past her shoulder toward Rick. He look like he was about to do something. He kept looking at Lyric.

"SO EVERYONE GETS WHAT THEY WANT EXCEPT ME. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT. IM NOT HAPPY. I DON'T DO GOOD THINGS WHEN IM NOT HAPPY." he grab Lyric and wrap his arm around her neck, while holding a gun to her head.

"NIGGA IF YOU DONT GET YOUR HAND OFF MY WIFE." I said charging toward him, but was held back by police. Lyric had this scared look on her face. I'm scare for her and my baby. I swear on my life if he hurts her. I'm going to jail. Lyric was calm, but too calm. What is she about to do.

Lyric pov

I know Trey thinks I'm calm cause of the look on face, but I'm terrified. I'm also a military woman and I never leave without a weapon. I felt around my leg and found my knife. April nor Trey knew I had a second one. I took it and shoved it in Rick's side.

"Ahhhhh" he said falling back. He let me go which made police run toward him and tackle him to the ground. Trey ran over to me and hug me.

"I'm ok baby. The baby is ok." I said in his chest. He just nod.

At home

Trey's pov

After we got home from court, Lyric was exhausted. So was I, but we can't go to bed without telling Trinity about the situation. It's gonna be hard and I don't know really how to tell her. Carla came home with us to help explain things. The three of us were in the kitchen talking to my mother about what happen.

"Wow so what is gonna happen after you tell Trinity?" My mom said.

"The court wants me to take her tomorrow." Carla said.

"We better go tell her now." Lyric said. I nodded my head. We made our way upstairs to Trinity room. She was laying in bed watching tv.

"Mommy daddy." She scream jumping out of bed to hug us.

"Hey babygirl." Trey said.

"Hi sweetie." Lyric said. I pick Trinity up and sat her on my lap. As lyric sat next to me.

"Umm sweetie we have to tell you something." Lyric said.

"What is it momma?"

"Something bad happen and you have to go away for awhile."

"What happen? Momma I don't want to leave." She said on verge of tears. I look at Lyric who was about to cry. My heart shader in pieces.

"It's hard to explain babygirl, but mommy, Aria, Tj, and me love you very much. No matter what we will always love you and you will always be our daughter. You here me?"

"Yes daddy." She said rubbing her eyes. Lyric start crying I hate it when she cries. Got both my worlds hurting and I can't do nothing. As a husband, father, and a man that hurts. We all hug each other. That night we slept in Trinity's bed all together. For the last time.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guys this breaks my heart. I promise it's gonna get better. This chapter was dedicated to TaniSylne I hope you like it. I kinda put a spin on it.

Please go check out my last chapter for my new book Addictive. If you haven't comment please do. It means a lot. If you want to give more feed back inbox me or my co-writer iismKrigga go check out her books too.

Comment and vote.

-JJ