Part title

Lyric POV

I walked into the house after attending the military ball. The house was quiet, so I'm guessing everyone was sleep. I walked upstairs to the kids room and saw all of them seeping. Good. I walk to me and Trey's bedroom and he walked out of the bathroom, with water all over his body and a towel wrapped around his torso. Damn! Why is this man too sexy? I was still upset about earlier so I don't care if he was sexy to me or not at the moment, now.

Lyric: "You know? Sometimes I question, why am I married to you?"

Trey: "The fuck you mean by that!?" He said getting a little loud

Lyric: "Shut up! The kids are sleeping..and what I mean is, Trey, if you don't trust me, why did you marry me? I mean showing up to the ball, eavesdropping on me was way out of line and you know it"

Trey: "I came to surprise you. I knew how much this meant to you and I wanted to be there and dance with you and have fun with you. But when I got there I saw you all hugged up and shit wit Ty"

Lyric: "He is a friend. How many times I have to tell you that?" I asked him as I sat on the bed and took off my heels

Trey: "Well I think he likes you"

Lyric: "Maybe he does" I sighed "But that doesn't matter because I am a married woman!"

Trey: "I hope we stay married."

Lyric: "We will stay married forever, I just need you need you to trust me." I said walking towards him and placing my hand on his cheek. He kiss my knuckles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day in bed alone, yesterday was terrible my head is still spinning from last night. I love my husband and all, but he can get a little out of control sometimes when his anger takes control. I just want him to trust me, I'm not gonna cheat on him with Ty. He's just a friend, and an ex boyfriend, and my first love of my life. TY is just a good friend that I can talk to. I got out of bed and got in the shower, but first i check the baby monitor to make sure Aldon was ok.

Trey Pov

I was turning up in the studio with great vibes from everyone. I got this new artist name JR and we doing this song name Best Friend.

Hook: J.R.]
I got two bitches twerkin', screamin' that's my best friend (her best friend)
Oh you better, you better, you better (girl)
I got two bitches twerkin', screamin' that's my best friend (her best friend)
Oh you better
You want her back? Then come and get her
And her best friend, her best friend, her best friend
You want her back? Then come and get her
And her best friend, her best friend
You better, you better

[Verse 1: J.R.]
I'm in my section popping bottles with two best friends
I can't tell who better, her or her best friend
Oh yeah, it's looking like tonight I'm fucking best friends
She eyeing me but kissing, fucking on her best friend
If you don't know, both them go, that they both get down with never
Both these girls are freaks, but they nastier together
If you want I'll take you both, it's a different kinda level
Real pimping 'bout to put them on a schedule

[Bridge: J.R.]
I can't keep these bitches off me (I can't)
And I ain't gonna stop her, look at how she going on her partner
All she wanna is party (Yeah that's all she want)
At the club they both know what we on
I'm falling out with this trio