Thanksgiving Part 2

Last Chapter Recap

"Ding Dong"

The doorbell rang. Trey got up and walk to the front door.

"What are you doing here?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm here to see you son."

"Nigga you need to leave now."

"I want to make amends with my son."

"Make amends you shot me. Explain that will you." What does he think showing up here is gonna do. We gone be buddy buddy and having thing is gonna be fine.

"Look son I want to talk to you. It's Thanksgiving please let me in."

"Trey let him in. I need to talk to him." My mom said.

He walk in and took his hat off. I can't believe out of all people my mom is letting this bastard walk into her house. The devil must be playing games tonight.

"Hi I'm Aria." Aria said

"Aren't you a cutie." He said bending down to her level as she sat in the chair.

"Don't talk to my fucking daughter." I tried to stay as calm as I could without scaring my kids.

"Claude can I talk to you outside?"

April pov

I took Claude to the back yard so we could talk. I've been thinking of some stuff I need to get off my chest for years now.

"April before you say anything, I want to say I'm sorry. For leaving you and Trey like I did. I miss out on a lot on y'all lives. I miss my family. You have been the love of my life since high school. I know I have done some pretty foul things to you and Trey, but I'm ready to be a father again, and your love again. With the time I have left on this earth at least."

"What do you mean the time you have left?"

"I need a heart transplant."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm sorry guys it too me sometime to write this even though it's super short. I've been busy lately.

How y'all feel about Claude?